Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So in this episode we hear about how making fun of Dale Earnheart can cost a man a job, and there's a good long goof on the concept of loving Garfield/Pam Anderson hybrids.

It's more or less the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
I think griffin used the phrase "loamy soil" because he was playing pokemon in the background.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

You're worried about FINISHING?!?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I can't believe that that the Bing media blitz of failure has reached even MBMBAM. Sorry guys, nobody gives a poo poo about Bing, even the people you paid to do a message about you.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Holy poo poo this episode was unbelievable.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Man so I was going to make some more MBMBAM highlight videos (the official YouTube account only does like one a month) but I think for this one I'd just end up uploading the entire episode

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.
I think 'Bramblepelt' or 'Spaghettageddon' has finally been usurped by this one as a potential entry point because holy mother of crap does it jump off the cliff into crazy nonsense over and over again and I love it.

The Satellite Dish episode with all of them is really good; Travis' explanation of Phineas and Ferb is spot on and if I didn't know any better I would think he was some kind of rambling madman.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

I can't believe that that the Bing media blitz of failure has reached even MBMBAM. Sorry guys, nobody gives a poo poo about Bing, even the people you paid to do a message about you.

Bing's been pushed by crazy people for a bit (not saying MBMBAM is crazy) because it offers the only real alternative to Google, which as you know is run by Obama/The Jews/The Illuminati/Whatever the gently caress scares stupid people right now.

That loving Garfield bit needs to be youtubed. It goes from shock to confusion to just loving going with it so smoothly. Also Justin's confusion why Nermal isn't in the mix.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Best episode for weeks, maybe even ever? Who knows, but if you have any buds who are into Baywatch/Garfield slash fic, this is a good place to start.

Edit: And I know Scott Aukerman won't listen to the spots for Comedy Bang Bang on IFC, but I sort of fantasize about him hearing the one from this episode. "Comedy Bang Bang, there's definitely no sex with cats."

hong kong divorce lunch fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 12, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sydnee is so drunk in the latest Satellite Dish and it's great.

mythomanic
Aug 19, 2009

Al! posted:

Sydnee is so drunk in the latest Satellite Dish and it's great.

Definitely the funniest yet.

Civil Twilight
Apr 2, 2011

I've been going back through the whole archive again while on my evening be-less-fat walk. The LoveGoose bit from episode 22 nearly made me collapse on the street.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
105 final Yahoo Answers

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Whoa I didn't realise that Patrick Swayze was dead.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

synertia posted:

Best episode for weeks, maybe even ever? Who knows, but if you have any buds who are into Baywatch/Garfield slash fic, this is a good place to start.
We were on our way to visit an observatory while listening to this episode. Laughing / being disgusted at the mental image of a sexualised Garfield/Pamela Anderson/Bill Murray hybrid while also fearing for my life because my girlfriend is also laughing while driving us up narrow twisty mountain roads is an experience let me tell you.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Sup with the show not being out yet? Stupid free comedy having a mild schedule alteration :argh:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Here's the Garfield question that might be the best bit they've ever done. Around 7:45 one of them drops the: Which would you gently caress, Garfield head on Pam Anderson body or Pam Anderson head on Garfield body?

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
Also, if you haven't looked up the actual Yahoo Answers post that the question came from, let me suggest that you probably don't want to read it. The sample of the text that they decided not to read is, well, all I can say is that I read it and then wished I hadn't. It adds a new layer of how disturbed this person is, and I say this understanding full well that this is a person who has spent years fantasizing about Garfhead Pambody.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

thefncrow posted:

Also, if you haven't looked up the actual Yahoo Answers post that the question came from, let me suggest that you probably don't want to read it. The sample of the text that they decided not to read is, well, all I can say is that I read it and then wished I hadn't. It adds a new layer of how disturbed this person is, and I say this understanding full well that this is a person who has spent years fantasizing about Garfhead Pambody.

:nws:that said here it is:nws:

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
"It could never be that bad."

"What harm could it do?"

"I might as well read it, it was a funny bit."

"I think I need to see a priest."

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

TACD posted:

We were on our way to visit an observatory while listening to this episode. Laughing / being disgusted at the mental image of a sexualised Garfield/Pamela Anderson/Bill Murray hybrid while also fearing for my life because my girlfriend is also laughing while driving us up narrow twisty mountain roads is an experience let me tell you.

Probably not as dangerous as recording a podcast while Justin is driving, if the newest SatDish is any indication.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
what

is

that

DISH

I've listened to every Sat Dish in the last 2 days and I love it so much

mythomanic
Aug 19, 2009

Big Bob Pataki posted:

what

is

that

DISH

I've listened to every Sat Dish in the last 2 days and I love it so much

boob tube

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Travis McElroy posted:

Time Foolin' with your buddies Doctor Doc and Marty McMarty.

The last few episodes of this show have just gone off the charts again.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

There's so many cums in this bed! I don't want to be in here!

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Do you guys want to see a public access show that Justin starred in as a kid? If so, may I present The Time Belt

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Groucho Marxist posted:

Do you guys want to see a public access show that Justin starred in as a kid? If so, may I present The Time Belt

Context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZwA1waYwZE

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
Also, if you haven't already heard that segment of the Bombcast, you should make sure to listen to Justin's return visit to see Sherlock Holmes 6. Make sure you listen to his first time seeing the game first though. They're both gold.

Civil Twilight
Apr 2, 2011

Groucho Marxist posted:

As much as I love the whole of The Time Belt, my favorite part is still young Griffin just tearing up the sidewalk on his Big Wheel at the very beginning.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
I can't get enough of Clint's science shorts.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

If any of you are running that tumblr, please link to part 6 as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_a3nK_WB4g

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Well a thing just happened on twitter. Justin went on twitter and said that he did not think that it was a big deal that Tosh from Tosh.0 told a heckler that he wished that they would be gang raped. He made the distinction that while it was not to his mind funny Tosh should not be made into a pariah for it. This is of course a very sensitive issue for a lot people so it broke into full debate.

Now I do not agree with Justin's position here but he was doing a very good job of making it a discussion, giving ground and standing his ground where he thought appropriate. The whole thing seemed pretty admirable in it's restraint as a debate on a sensitive issue.

Then someone @ messaged his wife threatening to hunt her down and rape her. gently caress everything.

Sam Sanskrit fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jul 11, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I love Justin and all but he should've just kept his fat mouth shut.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Al! posted:

...just kept his fat mouth shut.

This sums up the entire circus, really.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Twitter is the worst way to have any sort of meaningful discussion, it should be avoided at all costs.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
Wow, I think this week's episode was one of the funniest ever. Between the dance mayor, the aphasia goofs and the concept of male strippers spreading their buttholes, I was in tears pretty consistently.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea, great episode this week.

The Skull-X/Skrillex confusion was great right from the start and it was just gold from then on.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

The episode "Flapjack Nickelsack", the story about their dad getting "blasted in the chest" by a truck mirror while carrying a tray of coldcuts made me erupt into a tearful belly laugh. All the stories about their dad were hilarious, like how he poured cat litter and bleach down a drain and spent a few hours knocked out in their basement.

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
What a great episode. Really good throughout, but I about died laughing at that final yahoo.

Glitterbomber posted:

The Skull-X/Skrillex confusion was great right from the start and it was just gold from then on.

Minor nitpick: Skrullex, not Skull-x, based on the Marvel alien race, the Skrulls.

thefncrow fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I was more excited than I had any right to be that Sydnee said hi back to me this week.

• Locked thread