Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
After listening to Losing the Sheen, Syndee must be source of Justin's power because no one man can be as funny as they are together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Groucho Marxist posted:

I know they raised the cost of ads on the MaxFun Jumbotron. It seems like ads have dropped off since then.

And as a result now they have to advertise for a skeevy text message spam company. The jingle was pretty funny, though.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The Duke posted:

I'm kind of missing Sat Dish at the moment. I don't really know of any other good TV podcasts with this type of humor and they've been on hiatus for almost a month :(

Maybe that's my signal to finally get caught up on my MBMBAM backlog!

Sydnee is volunteering in Africa according to Justin's twitter so who knows when it'll come back.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The Joystiq podcast they used to be on was pretty boring despite having the brothers, in my opinion. It's like somebody told them "video games are serious buisness, if you joke around or seem like you're having fun we will fire you."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BUTT KING was my favorite FYAD poster circa 2005.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oh poo poo SatDish is back! And it's a banger from the very start.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I can't believe that that the Bing media blitz of failure has reached even MBMBAM. Sorry guys, nobody gives a poo poo about Bing, even the people you paid to do a message about you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sydnee is so drunk in the latest Satellite Dish and it's great.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I love Justin and all but he should've just kept his fat mouth shut.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Griffin is pretty much the funniest brother but Pokemon really is the pits.

Django posted:

I mean in general throughout the podcast, the amount of feeling he attaches to this cause was on a par with Sydnee's rant on Losing The Sheen about Jenny McCarthy and the anti-vaccination movement except that that actually matters.

I agree with the message of doing things you enjoy and not caring about what other people think, but he, as editor, has given the show this platform that really doesn't necessitate it. The whole "don't try swing dancing, it's ostentatious and showy" is completely incongruous with his notion of not giving a poo poo about what people think of something.

But I loved the rest of the episode, the opening segment had me in stitches.

*disclaimer: neither a swing dancer nor MTG player

:stare:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Why is the Candlenights episode always the filthiest episode?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Are we past the max fun drive yet this week? I donate but it's like public radio at this point where I don't even bother turning it on during pledge drive week.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chuck Bartowski posted:

Any recommendation for other podcasts on the MF network? There's way too many for me to check out and if you like MBMAaM you're bound to have good taste.

Throwing Shade, Memory Palace, and Stop Podcasting Yourself when they have a good guest on.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

VDay posted:

So this is a thing that's real and exists:

Is that Travis with the pooka shells?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CherryDoom posted:

I've been listening for a year, and I still can't tell Travis and Justin's voices apart. I don't necessarily need to, but i still feel like a bad fan. I watched some of the New York episode on youtube to try and differentiate while I could see who was talking, but I still can't figure it out. Are there any tips? Or is this just a MBMBaM hazard?

This is going to sound hosed up but Justin is the fatter sounding one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea he's really funny as a dude but I'm not a huge fan of his podcast because it feels like every other episode these days has been some insufferable jerk deliberately trying to 'be funny' but, of course failing because he's trying way too hard.

Yeah, he should really get rid of Jesse Thorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Angryhead posted:

This last episode is amazing, especially loved the Iron Man goofs.

Justin and Travis talking about watching underaged girl asmr videos legit icked me out though

• Locked thread