Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
I found this podcast due to the PYF Podcasts thread and have since spread it around those friends who are receptive to MBMBaM. We even have pseudo-listening parties (pseudo- because there are only three of us instead of four...)

Anyway, the guys have given me a lot of laughter. "What does a hug feel like?"

Additionally, "That concludes our Marc Summers origin story." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyFRcbdRr0g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

marchantia posted:

This podcast being sponsored by extreme restraints has made the money zone infinitely more entertaining for me.

Put your dick in this cage...

Yeah, I think this episode was one of the funniest ones recently. Let me just make a note here... buy a giant spoon on extremerestraints... okay, what were we talking about?

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

SpacePig posted:

This is probably pretty vague, but does anybody remember what episode it was where Griffin's Last Question made Justin and Travis laugh so hard that they could only barely get the sign-off out?

That description seems to fit more than just one episode...

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

caveman thug poo poo posted:

One of my friends has already started making this.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Hooper Struvé posted:

Does anyone remember which episode they made fun of "Baby it's cold outside?" I remember it being hilarious but can't find it - it isn't on any of the Candlenights episodes.

I believe that was episode 85, Candlenights 2011 - though I'm not 100% certain, it's definitely either that one or one near it.

E: Confirmed. IT's from the bit around 7 minutes where they're doing the Yahoo question about the holiday striptease.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

VDay posted:

Some brave soul put all the old jingles together in one 44 minute file:

http://mbmbam.tumblr.com/post/97237033777/here-is-a-collection-of-we-think-all-the-mbmbam

e: fyi Griffin Space Jam is 2 minutes in, so at least listen to that one if you've never heard it before.

This is fantastic. I was always a big fan of "Build a Daymare Pile of Watercolor Ponies."

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Can they just replace Polygon with Justin and Griffin dicking about in video games?

There's other stuff on Polygon other than Justin and Griffin dicking around in video games?

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
I love the understated, just straightforward way Justin goes "I don't want to talk about vore."

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Travis343 posted:

At a certain point Mike and Darlene become their go-to random person name. They go for Debra a lot too.

Go gently caress a dog, Steve!

It seems to depend on which person starts the fiction. Travis always goes for Steve. Justin likes Mike and Darlene while accusing Debra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
I hate to be jumping on the "Bunker Buddies" hate train, but I haven't listened in ages because it just wasn't that interesting. I just finished listening to an episode of The Flophouse and the very end was an ad for Bunker Buddies. Andy ends it by going "Byeeee" in this super-nasal, piercing voice and it's terrible to me.

• Locked thread