Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
I've listened to like 3 podcasts ever - all of them because I read about them here on SA first - and now I've listened to all of them all the way through I'd like to find something else to listen to while I grind in Diablo 3. Those podcasts are The F Plus, The Dollop, and I don't even own a television, so I'm hoping to find something in the same ballpark. That is to say decent episode length, focus on comedy, not insufferable to listen to... my interests are broad to the point that as long as the hosts can make it entertaining I'll listen to whatever. I've been reading the threads here in this subforum today (I only discovered this subforum yesterday because I'm dumb) but haven't really found what I'm looking for and a lot of the OPs in the various megathreads are years old so I'm dubious. Is there any sort of generally highly regarded podcasts you goons could point me toward that meet my criteria?

podcasts I've found on my own that I didn't like: criminal (15 minute episodes) nerd poker (meandering) my favorite murder (LOT of ads and hosts treated the subject matter in a way I found unpleasant)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Really enjoying the we hate movies episode I'm listening to right now. Listened to one episode of sawbones already as well its also pretty great. At any rate I have something to listen to while I grind again so thanks guys!