Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Tom Scharpling's The Best Show on WFMU is incredible, and I'm kind of surprised there isn't a thread for it yet. I'm not really in a position to write up an OP right now, but if nobody does in a week or so, I probably will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

dik-dik posted:

I want more things similar to This American Life. Especially ones where they use radiojournalistic techniques (e.g. intersplicing narration and quotes) to tell stories about regular people, or just stories of weird things that don't normally make it to the news.

E: really, if it reminds of of TAL at all, let me know. I need more TAL.

Do you listen to Radiolab at all? Think of it as TAL: :science: edition.