Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
A shot in the dark, but I'm looking for something like a Hardcore History style breakdown of the Salem Witch Trials. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Myrmidongs posted:

Bill Moyers has a podcast out called Moyers & Company that has for the first few episodes been doing in-depth stories on how bankers are huge sacks of poo poo, and how politicians are equal if not more huge sacks of poo poo for not doing what needs to be done to fix things.

Website here

More props for pointing this podcast out. Each episode so far has been fantastic, if incredibly disheartening.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm looking for a really in-depth breakdown of The Great Depression. I have the Hardcore History episode that sort of muses about it, but I'd like something that goes way more into the development of New Deal programs and things like that.