Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Kind of a weird question, but does anyone recognize this podcast: It dealt with skeptic and science stuff, and it had quite a few hosts all at once. A few men and women. I think some of them were related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Song For The Deaf posted:

The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe?

Aha! That was it.

Jefferoo posted:

Can anyone reccomend podcasts similar to the F Plus podcast, which is making fun of stupid people on the Internet, such as Isitlegal.com and TV Tropes? It pretty funny but the production value needs some work.

Oh my god thank you for F Plus. This is amazing.

MinionOfCthulhu fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Feb 1, 2012

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Glitterbomber posted:

Hey guys, if you remember the GBS thread where we found out about the horrific ten dicked dragon robot otherkin who want to invade an African nation to take it over for their crazy nerd-home, the pod cast The F Plus did an episode on it. It was recommended before but pretty much it's a group of people who read and mock horrific and stupid internet forum posts or blogs, and it's pretty great. Figured it was worth a re-recommend for covering a topic that...'amused' us so.

http://thefpl.us/index.php

I was thinking of making a thread about The F Plus because it's awesome. Anyone who reads and/or posts in the kinds of threads that pop up here that make fun of insane poo poo (Malatoria, TVTropes, ect) would love it.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I recently started listening to Judge John Hodgman and it's pretty drat funny. It's basically Judge Judy but with a bespectacled nerd as judge. Two people come on with a grievance or argument or whatever and John talks to them to find out details and renders his verdict. It's a lot funnier than it sounds. The only thing I don't like much is the shillery for MaximumFun.org podcasts, which only bothers me since it's usually in the middle of the podcast rather than at the beginning or end so it's more annoying to skip.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Is there a history podcast like The History of Rome but for medieval Europe?