Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
Tonight I made a Clover Club.

I liked it so much I painted my nails to match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

I'm seeking advice on a punch for a party this weekend. It's for 10-15 people and there will probably be a good amount of other liquors and beers. I'd like to spend around $20-30. I like some of the punches Kenning has mentioned in this thread using fresh fruit to make syrup. The usual punch for this crowd is a mixture of vodka, sprite, and sherbert. If there is a punch that is bright or deep red that would be even better.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

There will be beers and plenty of shots being taken at the same time. People will be wandering between upstairs for food and drinks and downstairs for music and games. I think the Limmer's punch will be nice and well within my budget. The hostess of the party doesn't enjoy gin or anything with flavor but I am not about to watch her mix up another tub of sherbert and soda.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

Kenning posted:

Gowanus Club Gin Punch

Sounds like a winner! I can't wait to put a stop to this sherbert and sprite nonsense.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

Kenning posted:

So how'd it go???

I thought it was very tasty! A couple people who would usually never touch gin admitted it was "dangerous". Our guestlist shrank because of the cruddy weather so the punchbowl only got halfway down. I froze some plastic cockroaches in the ice ring to slowly melt into the punch. I managed to startle myself with a buggie in my cup because I forgot they were there.

Will definitely do it again.