Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

StealthStealth posted:

My favorite drink is the Dark N Stormy, which is actually trademarked by Gosling's. I normally make them with Gosling's and consider other rums a "variation" (Kraken is quite good).

A Kentucky Mule is similar, and I like it even better than a Dark and Stormy. Bourbon + ginger beer + bitters + wedge of lime in a mule or mint julep cup brimming with ice. Perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

Corvettefisher posted:

So I don't really care for the show all that much but I stumbled across this drink list but I am tempted to try some of these. Do these by chance fall under any other names? or have you all had any of these?

Planning on doing The Wise apple, Speed Demon, and the turntable. I have about 300 in OT so I don't mind spending a little extra now

if you don't wanna click the link

What show is this from? Sandra Lee? Most of those look incredibly gross.

[edit] NOS, Blue Curacao, vodka, gin and triple sec? Why would you do that?

Irving fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Oct 7, 2011

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

Corvettefisher posted:

They are taken off the show my little pny, but I was just looking to buy ti and try it

Oh. Well, if you're a ten year old girl who's into cocktails, I guess it's fine. I'm sure the colors will be pretty!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

The Polish Pirate posted:

Just made my first Pisco sour at home after picking up a bottle of Pisco Porton. Oooh boy is that a hell of a tasty drink. Going to pick up some orange blossom water tomorrow to attempt the Ramos Gin Fizz.

On a completely different note, I really love hot sauce. Aside from a prairie fire and bloody mary, anyone have any good recipes for a hot sauce drink?

Gordon's breakfast is a great drink:

http://drinkawaytime.com/2011/03/15/recipes-gordons-breakfast/

I usually add olives as well.

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

Duey posted:

I found some at my local upper income grocery store. That and rose water. Give that a shot too if you have one nearby.

Whole Foods has it.