Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

572 Seth brings up a story about the rise in people cruising NextDoor and FB who then prey on people who have lost their pets to scam them.

Jonathan readily admits he called the number on a missing pet poster just to let them know he thought their posting was cute.

Jeeeeezus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Early UYD request:

They're talking about this commercial and how the original band came to sing for the commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFjctVBg6K8

Jonathan does a passionate impression

Per the Weck's Wiki archive this is Episode 96, about four minutes in. They start discussing it shortly before Jonathan attempts the blind M&M color identification challenge.

Also in Episode 96:

quote:

UYD Stories

23:30 – Jah drives by a luxury used car dealership by his house around 9 p.m., sees a person out there bundled up and drawing a basket of presents on a wall mural. When he comes back at 3 a.m. she’s still drawing. Leaves next morning at 10 a.m. and she’s still there, etc. For 4-5 nights this is going on. Ends up with Santa Claus in a Model T, and then “Drive Your Dream” written in the background. It sucks.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

865, I can't believe I forgot that young Jah once owned an authentic Top Gun, Tom Cruise-used flight suit.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
939: Jonathan does a deep dive on Bozo the Clown.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Howling at this discussion in 1017 about the sexual assault lawsuit against the high school athletic trainer, and Jah casually discussing how he's been on both sides of that kind of relationship

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Great great episode

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Instant classic UYD discussion. Fully insane story, Jonathan having some live personal revelations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Yeah Seth doing the lawyer role play was hysterical.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

C-Euro posted:

Howling at this discussion in 1017 about the sexual assault lawsuit against the high school athletic trainer, and Jah casually discussing how he's been on both sides of that kind of relationship

One of the funniest bits they’ve had in a while

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
All they've known in their life is their tablet and droned fesces. It's boy-zoo.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

got to the first Marcia episode on the relisten and that Boston accent is perfection

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

C-Euro posted:

This one got me too. Classic UYD

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

Muhammad Larroquette lmao

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

they were in the zone for 1017 and 1018 gd they’re funny

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Beastie posted:

Muhammad Larroquette lmao

Jonathan Serling

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Jonathan hasn’t gotten incomprehensibly metaphysical in a while. Glad to hear him spit some truth in 1019

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
The “Is this a Mendocino waiting in line Molly, or are we crackin’ third eyes” line lmao

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

131:

"Never look a rasta in the eye"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

131: