Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

when I play video games there’s a small voice in the back of my head that says ’oo I got teen brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

MechaSeinfeld posted:

when I play video games there’s a small voice in the back of my head that says ’oo I got teen brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaHLVDVVcE&t=500s

There are worse things that could be going through your head

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Oh my loving god hahahahah

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

JethroMcB posted:

I forget, does this come before or after "...I've been watching so much anime."

After, he just had to explain to Seth the difference between subs or dubs and then makes an assumption as to what Seth would use.

"You'd definitely be dubs" hahaha

Claes Oldenburger fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 14, 2021

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Claes Oldenburger posted:

Jah: "I have seen the sunrise more times than when I was doing cocaine"

I think about this all the time. Great point of reference.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Doing the Vince McMahon meme at 858: Over 90 minute episode? And they're maskless??

Jonathan repeatedly trying to end it is very funny.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

seth's bit about how you look the stoners at work dead in the eye and tell them the pizza delivery will take fifteen minutes longer than whatever it actually is absolutely killed me

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1394076976378523649?s=19

Every time i see him, which thankfully is very rare, I remember Jonathan's early story about being at paintball with him and him angrily insisting his name was Rick and not Ricky.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
lol my wife is trying to get me to go see the Demon Slayer movie in theaters too. Maybe I should call up Jah and Amir and tag along?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Who the gently caress are the vulture children?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Until recently I wasn't really watching the videos, just waiting for the audio episodes to come in the feed but I started watching around when Seth announced his move and the video really is great, even if you know exactly what they're doing from the audio it still adds something.

A moment late in 860 reminds me of many years ago when Wikipedia had to ban dudes from uploading pictures of their penis just trying to get their dick featured as the illustration for some article cause like thousands of dudes were doing that every day even though all the articles about penises were already sufficiently illustrated.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Until recently I wasn't really watching the videos, just waiting for the audio episodes to come in the feed but I started watching around when Seth announced his move and the video really is great, even if you know exactly what they're doing from the audio it still adds something.

A moment late in 860 reminds me of many years ago when Wikipedia had to ban dudes from uploading pictures of their penis just trying to get their dick featured as the illustration for some article cause like thousands of dudes were doing that every day even though all the articles about penises were already sufficiently illustrated.

Ungrateful little assholes. I am making this jpeg of my weird gross dick available TOTALLY FOR FREE, no copyright whatsoever, and they refuse to use it. It's galling.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Hey. These are my balls. Here's a weird JPEG of my nuts. Are you down?

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Dudes love lighting things on fire and sending weird jpegs of their nuts.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

literally just showed up on my YouTube reccs all of a sudden

https://youtu.be/NwzsCYMDhRM

just a kid with a dream...

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24YR6PBZBP4

This is still the funniest poo poo. Does anyone remember the episode in which the boys riffed on some new age festival in the woods?

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

Boatswain posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24YR6PBZBP4

This is still the funniest poo poo. Does anyone remember the episode in which the boys riffed on some new age festival in the woods?
Would that be Squelchy Womps?
https://youtu.be/r76JGbc_L4g

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Jonathan’s streams are so good. And so is that 89 hour UYD Spotify playlist.

Dude just has the best taste in music

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Quarterroys posted:

Jonathan’s streams are so good. And so is that 89 hour UYD Spotify playlist.

Dude just has the best taste in music

Is there a new UYD playlist on Spotify? I remember years ago there were a couple of playlists of intro + outro music but no one was really maintaining them after a certain point in time.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I found this one, not sure if it’s official or anything:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/35S8KafsBls7lYeFLLh6Tp?si=ICuZ-u-bSCeaiYpYvjMehg

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

God bless :911:

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I’ve started a new job at this huge intl. company that require the usual onboarding and like osha stuff. one of the courses was about workplace sexual harassment and in all the scenarios they used the names of characters from Peep Show, until there was one about two dudes named Jonathon and Seth playfully flirting with one another.

just further proof we’re in a simulation

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Just laughing and slapping like a couple of bros

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

two chill dudebrahs

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think “laughing and slapping” may be my favorite Seth-ism

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Silly goose!

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Just started 861... Is Seth's dad in jail? What the gently caress?

edit: Whoever he's talking about has been locked up for four years for drugs. I just can't tell if it's his dad or not

Jeff Wiiver fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 31, 2021

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jeff Wiiver posted:

Just started 861... Is Seth's dad in jail? What the gently caress?

edit: Whoever he's talking about has been locked up for four years for drugs. I just can't tell if it's his dad or not
Was also watching the video just now and had the same question but scrolling back the moment begins:

in the middle of recording, the landline phone rings, Seth picks it up and looks at the caller ID
S: It's a call from a Massachusetts correctional facility?
J: Oh they got your dad or something?

So my impression is that Jonathan was just joking and it's someone else Seth knows who is currently incarcerated. And I'm not certain but I wanna say he's mentioned his dad visiting LA at some point more recently than four years ago.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Joe Romatelli can’t be in jail because he’s selling knickknacks on Facebook marketplace

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Was also watching the video just now and had the same question but scrolling back the moment begins:

in the middle of recording, the landline phone rings, Seth picks it up and looks at the caller ID
S: It's a call from a Massachusetts correctional facility?
J: Oh they got your dad or something?

So my impression is that Jonathan was just joking and it's someone else Seth knows who is currently incarcerated. And I'm not certain but I wanna say he's mentioned his dad visiting LA at some point more recently than four years ago.

Yeah, I think he says his dad works at a senior center or something and was able to get the COVID vax early because of it.

"GET ME THAT CHICK FROM THE GOLDBERGS" had me cracking up.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

https://i.imgur.com/jL7JPEY.mp4

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

makes me lose it every time

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Alaois posted:

makes me lose it every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UoR1dUm9dE

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The thought of S & J driving cross country listening to Bosch audiobooks fills my heart with warmth.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Who the gently caress was calling Seth from prison that he’s been sending non-nudes to

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Who the gently caress was calling Seth from prison that he’s been sending non-nudes to

Gonna need to update the FAQ to include,
"No, Seth's dad is not in prison."

Right next to, "They had a gas leak in episode 89- that's why it's so weird," and, "Yes, Seth really does not have a cellphone."

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Good lord there is like 15 minutes of all-time gold in 863 when they start discussing a Michael Jackson-themed musical

while I find his performances hilarious I disagree with Seth, most of those songs are in reality pretty good

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Was wondering that as well. Seemed to be really close with all the 'love yous' thrown around.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

pooch516 posted:

Gonna need to update the FAQ to include,
"No, Seth's dad is not in prison."

Right next to, "They had a gas leak in episode 89- that's why it's so weird," and, "Yes, Seth really does not have a cellphone."

Lol I’ve been slowly working backwards. Only 300 more eps to go to get to the gas leak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I know Seth got a call from someone in prison in one of the Marcia eps. And he’s mentioned a couple of people that he knows in jail over the years.