Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm new to this podcast but that white supremacist poo poo was very very great right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Trabandiumium posted:

jonathan thought you could outrun bears lol

That was Seth

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

i use this thread to find out when theres a new one. then i download it directly and burn it onto a cdr

I cut it into a wax cylinder and play it with a pencil shoved into a styrofoam cup

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

96 spacejam posted:

I've saved all my Seth voicemails from over the years, I'll upload it when I get home this evening.

Still waiting on that pissed off seth voicemail

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I've been thinking about something Jonathan said a few episodes ago about how Cold Stone is run down and filled with homeless men or something and Pink Berry is "like a hot asian girls." Both are really weird impressions to have about ice cream places. What's his life like?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Every time they talk about food I remember that story Seth told about how he used to cook canned refried beans smooshed together with salmon on the reg.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
How did Jonathan get busted for shrooms in Asheville of all places

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
So much for the tolerant left

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ha, you can see the uyd sticker.

edit: also the bra

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I drop in and out of this podcast so maybe I missed it: was there any update on Jonathan and the ketamine study?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

nerve posted:

I am SO loving tired of listening to podcast hosts shill for poo poo

God bless uyd

I’m cool with podcast ads as long as the hosts do a terrible job reading them on purpose a la Hollywood Handbook. Doubly so when the company gets pissed off at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Carwash oval office posted:

It’s simple.

If you are married 38 years, then legally divorced, then you were married 38 years. Getting another wedding means your marriage starts from that day.

If you are separated (without any lawyers involved), you are obliged to pause the clock, but can restart it and continue counting from there.

Just throw them their party you psycho.