Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice

Nadine Hauklund posted:

I listen at work in the afternoon with earbuds, little treat for myself. A few weeks ago I was listening when I went to use the bathroom and got into the stall and they started with some goddamned Craigslist poo poo and just as I was about to start laughing someone else walked into the bathroom and took the stall next to me. I tried to hold back laughing and kept fumbling for my headphone cord so I could shut off the goddamned podcast because I was getting hysterical and was silent laughing so hard that the snort-laughing started, which made me snort-laugh even harder. I was like "gently caress it, no time to pee, time to leave" and zipped up and flushed the toilet but still couldn't stop laughing until I heard a little voice come over the stall wall "...um...are you okay? Do you want me to get something for you?" Made an idiot of myself trying to explain that I was just laughing at some guys reading a Craigslist ad, but I don't think it was a satisfactory answer.

Ep. 22 last night when they were going on about the truck driver/serial killer that walked into the police station with the tit in his pocket. Oh my god, I about ditched my car laughing.

I work in a laboratory and was dissecting some flies and listening to a recent episode where Jah is talking about sexual role models and he says "I wanna gently caress like my dad fucks" and I managed to stand up from my microscope and take one step before I burst into tears and ran out of the room. My coworkers thought I had a mental breakdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice

Drewsky posted:

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I've seen Amir in a video Jah made on vimeo or something and that's not him. I'll have to try and find it. To me it just looks like Seth put on a few and grew some stubble. It has been a really long time since they've done a live show hasn't it?

Edit: http://vimeo.com/3756202

There he is. I'm pretty sure that's not him in the 300 pic.

growing up as a lot kid...

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice
The rhetorical "we good, right?"

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice
Bought my Seattle ticket. Straight giddy

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice
I think my favorite moment of unintended UYD bigotry was when Jah claimed that 1/10 of black children have Down's Syndrome.

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice
I loved the showed, but I brought four friends who don't listen to UYD and two of them had to walk out because the Craigslist ads were too much for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice

bango skank posted:

Were they your grandparents?

"Oh my, did that man just say something about ejaculating into another man?!" :monocle:

Haha, nah. One of the girls got squeamish as soon as Jah said "oval office" and the non-stop barrage of cock discipline and down-low j/o buds put her over the edge and she had to leave. A friend took care of her while everyone else watched the rest of the show. I went looking for her after the show when I bumped into Seth. He signed my Cherry Vaseline and we just hugged it out for a bit.

TheOtherContraGuy fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 15, 2012