Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Seth doesn't have a daughter, but he does have an adopted black grandson named Jeffrey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Nadine Hauklund posted:

I love UYD. It turned from "really like" to true love when I heard the segment "Who's Mommin' Harder?" It is the best non-guest podcast and in my top 3 of all. I've started over at Ep. 1 and am on Ep. 18 and they are still so great.

There are no words.

They abandon doing bits like that somewhere down the road, and it's too bad. I'm still a big fan of the show (I'm at 249 right now), and they don't stop funny, but I thought a couple of structured bits peppered throughout the show made it a bit more fun.

Speaking of, they're talking a lot about the podcast awards where I'm at right now. I've got a bad feeling they get their asses kicked by Tell 'em Steve Dave in the people's choice category.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

294+ goddamn hours later and I'm finally all caught up. I felt like I needed to be current for 300 for some reason. Now to find something else with a ridiculous backlog to blast through.