Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
Hawaii forecast is looking good:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/14-day-weather-trend/hawaii/waikiki

Fingers crossed. Seth deserves some Mahalo time 👍🏼🤘🏼

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!
Happiness is: receiving an almost 3 minute, hilarious voicemail from Seth, in response to my question “should I take my girl to a dead and co show “

A Real Hologram
Jun 22, 2018

Moo!

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The latest episode made me feel for Seth. Cant be easy being OCD and anxious in a pandemic. He seemed really distressed :(

I was just about to post that I can’t really listen to UYD as much as I used to because Seth seems like he’s always in the “Charlie from its always Sunny in Philadelphia” mode — Unless I completely pay attention it just sounds like ranting happening.

It is what it is, but it seems to me that these rants are
Ramping up to almost all the time.

Still love the boys!