Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I think the craziest thing about Seth that I can remember is that thing about not speaking in one restaurant he visits. Still waiting for an explanation ~280 episodes later!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

This is my throat, Jessica.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Seth would be better suited for Never Not Funny imho. He and Pardo have very similar sensibilities which means they'd either get along famously or immediately hate each other :allears:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Sensual Ozma Lover posted:

Its sad in episode 82 when they read a fan mail making fun of Seth for doing the Horse/Weed/Mind's eye game and then they stop doing it after that. I cant be the only one who actually thinks its funny

They've brought it back at least once for a live show, to thunderous applause. It has to have shown up more than once since 82 but my memory is wicked bad. I remember Jah being first mortified at doing it in front of an audience and then thrilled that the audience was fooled about as much as he was :I

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Is it just me or did you guys hear an ice cream truck
about 48 minutes into the last episode?

I thought it was the outro music slowly fading in at first, faked me The Eff Out

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Dave Anthony also shouted out UYD on Never Not Funny as a reason he started podcasting. I guess I should give Walking the Room a listen sometime :kiddo:

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Whoa I am listening to that episode right now, it's ep 65 a little after 30 minutes in. The show was Half Hour News Hour, basically Fox News' answer to the daily show. Seth heard the warm up guy was notoriously terrible, so he made a point to see it. What he describes boggles the mind. His routine could be described as the antithesis of comedy

One of my favorite clips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAHeQemsSf0

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Jippa posted:

Was the florida gif in any way related too UYD or was the internet just in agreement back then with all the ridiculous stories coming out?

fark.com (It's Not News, It's Fark.Com) had a special tag for stories originating from Florida as of like 99 or 2000 (and holy hell they still have it http://www.fark.com/topic/florida)

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

The Bone Zone is really good. I still have a ton of episodes to go through but they are all rad

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Riptor posted:

sorry about your lack of impulse control

It's cool man, he works within earshot of (pretty cool!) geneticists. Things are clearly going well for him.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Meme Emulator posted:

http://www.56.com/u73/v_MTE1MDcxOTQy.html

How do I get this video to seth? This isnt really a url I can read off onto the voicemail and its not like I can email it to him. This WILL give you a panic attack.

Just use a URL shortener like tinyurl or bit.ly or something and then read that, or you can try and find some search terms that return that video (at work so I can't see what it is) and give him those.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Trabandiumium posted:

dunno if anyone was still planning to to a tcap/dr. hansen compilation but i had some time to kill and made one
https://soundcloud.com/eqty/tcap-compilation

you are the best. "blow your cat" and "I'm gonna marry you" are the best ever

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Finally got around to listening to 494 and "beware of these turkeys" is the funniest thing in the loving world. god bless

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

I mean duh what else could bitches brew refer to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

jackhunter64 posted:

• 'I LIKE LIFE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT MY RITALIN'

An all-timer story in my humble opinion