Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
I'm a fan of UYD, and thus, a fan of this thread!
I'd love to see them live, but I doubt they'll ever come to Reno of all places. Has anyone gotten to see them at one of their live shows? I imagine the after-parties are more than half the fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

I usually listen to UYD at the gym, and there have been many a time when I'm in the middle of pushing something and I have to quickly rack the weights because I'm laughing.
I get looks from people around me and all, like :confused:. Thanks, UYD!

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

These Something Awful Forums are the most polite thing I've ever seen :sax:

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

I'm pretty sure this is the one they mentioned, since it's on People of Walmart: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/48946

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

Word to that. You know at least Jah is high too. Doesn't he say something about rolling up a doobie before each show, on ep 300? I think he does... but... I forget :420: