Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Patsy
Apr 9, 2006

I'M SPECIAL DAMMIT

Combo posted:

I love this show so much, I've been listening since 2009 I think and its never not been good.

I'm trying to remember an episode (it was maybe sometime around Thanksgiving 2009), where they talk about some study that talks about when you have sex with someone you're associated with x number of partners and Seth kind of freaks out. I'm trying to check the wiki but drat that thing is slow.

edit: Found it, episode 186. It has some other good stories too, such as Seth's mom going to an Apple store to buy an ipod so she could listen to the podcast, and they pulled it up over the speakers in the store and the first line everyone heard was "I want to gently caress my father"

this is such a great episode, it's also the one where jah starts talking about people filming a child being born with a special camera and seeing its aura and seth just goes "well nope that didn't happen but go on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU