Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I WILL SHOOT YOU AND I KNOW ROBOT KARATE
Protip about this podcast one of the best episodes is episode 206 where Seth's mom Marcia guest co-hosts.

I can't overstate how much joy i get from listening to this podcast, honestly I can (and have) been just listening and re-listening to episodes for about a year and a half now.

I will say that i disagree about JAHnathon's poetry, I don't think it's particularly funny.

Weed Horse City is a funny game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

I really dont think seth has a daughter, the jokes he makes about his "daughter" are typically just referring to a joke made a long time ago about how sexy he wants her to dress.

Snood
Jul 5, 2006

from episode 100

Seth: whats that big thing next to my computer?
Jah: the computer
seth: no the thing NEXT to the computer
Jah: thats the computer
seth: then whats this thing??
Jah: The monitor!