Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«406 »
Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointment.

Grimey Drawer

P.A.I.G.E. is an all-time great CBB character. Definitely will be a highlight on the Top 10 review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

and if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

anybody know where I can find the official rules for Jing It or Ding It?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Franchescanado posted:

P.A.I.G.E. is an all-time great CBB character. Definitely will be a highlight on the Top 10 review.

Seriously. I came to RGD for the first time in ages just to extol Gourley's performance. Hot drat was that fantastic

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!

This week in Ďthings said on CBB that interrupt my attempt to sleepí:

The urge to google whether Neil Young had ever in fact gone on the Simpsons because I also refused to trust an article from 24 years ago. He hadnít.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

Nap Ghost

Wow, I'm just making the connection between PFT's character on his last appearance and "Meshoo." His voice is also the same as in the secret track on his first album.

There are worlds within worlds people

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Scott referring to JK Rowling as "that notorious TERF" was very funny.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!

Well hot drat that description has me excited. Both Edi doing a non bean dip character and leo performing a brand new composition. What a time to be alive.

E: ah scratch the first one, I misread. Not that I dislike Bean Dip I was just excited by something new.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Swamp Thing?!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fawf posted:

Swamp Thing?!

i know it is an old bit but it slays me every goddamn time

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Wait a minute... Scaroline is in heaven now, but last time Leo was on, he said she was in hell! My continuity!

Also I just watched the CBB TV episode with T-Pain, where Horatio plays the alien abductee who got Stockholm syndrome and started preventing the escapes of the other abductees, and for such a short appearance I think that's one of my favorite of his characters now.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

for some reason Lisa Bonet is trending on twitter and I'm unable to see or hear her name without immediately following up in my mind with "...shake your poo poo around!"

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Chicken says buck buck buck

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Theo, bring me my Mortimer Ichabod slaughtering knife. This fat bastard's gonna feed us for ten weeks!

Consummate Professional
Sep 1, 2006

did you know that even with seat belts
pople die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

I love when Will Hines gets antagonized, he rolls with it so well.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

I love when Will Hines gets antagonized, he rolls with it so well.

He may be the smoothest improviser i've ever heard. He rolls with any insane thing anyone brings up. It's so smooth you don't really even realize everything has become supernatural and he's from hell until a few minutes after it happened and you don't even know how it got there.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I hope we get a LALW appearance soon so Scott can go over his criticism of the Cats movie:

https://news.avclub.com/andrew-lloy...ovie-1844591622

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

EVERY FAIRY TALE NEEDS ITS HERO.

ArtVandelay posted:

He may be the smoothest improviser i've ever heard. He rolls with any insane thing anyone brings up. It's so smooth you don't really even realize everything has become supernatural and he's from hell until a few minutes after it happened and you don't even know how it got there.

He doesn't really get to show it off on CBB much other than just rolling with the punches incredibly well, but as someone whose seen way too much improv over the course of a decade, I think Will is one of the best improvisers on the planet. If anyone isn't immediately turned off by watching filmed stage improv (and unless you're a particular type of comedy fan, you probably should be) here's one of my favorite sets of his before he left NY for LA.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

There's uhhh......something new on the CBB feed.

https://www.earwolf.com/episode/com...ng-tmnt-on-cbb/

It seems to be Talking U2/REM/RHCP/Heads but for TMNT? And with Shaun Diston instead of that bum Adam Scott?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Huge shoutout at the end of todayís flagrant ones

(They donít have a thread so Iím posting it here)

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!

boxcarhobo posted:

Huge shoutout at the end of todayís flagrant ones

(They donít have a thread so Iím posting it here)

The HH/Flagrant Ones thread is https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3507938

It's called the Earwolf thread, because once every 8 pages we're allowed to mention Teacher's Lounge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's been more of an action boyz thread lately

«406 »