Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Adomian moved to New York. Hoping that maybe SNL is in the works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Hot Topics is gold based on theme song alone

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Honestly, I think I'd be hard pressed to defend a band in this situation where one guy is sort of predisposed to poo poo on it, no matter the band.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Man, I wonder if Nick Swardson knows any movies other than Avatar. Also Brody was way better on this than his second Who Charted if that's the bar we rate Brody Stevens by.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I honestly feel that Nick Swardson is the least funny of the UCB-LA people. Maybe Charlyne Yi too, but I will admit that I don't really "get" her.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

SpacePig posted:

That jsut gave me an idea: Have an episode with Nick as Gay Robot, Chelsea as Vegeterian Robot, Tig as Good One Robot, and Adam Scott as Persephone. All robot show.

And of course hosted by the world famous Scott-a-bot

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Man those two Apple Sisters signatures that are visible are gorgeous.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I'm so totally jealous of Liezl's life.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

Glitterbomber posted:

So what is the list of Don Dimelo appearances on CBB? I know he was in 99 with Patton, and one of the newer ones, but in the 99 one he mentioned meeting him in a holiday episode, which was that? I love this character so much.

Also, and what made me ask, in some cross promotion, Don Dimelo, El Chupacabra, and Cake Boss were on the newest Doug Loves Movies, they were excellent as always so any fans of those characters need to get that.

Episode 85 is the first appearance of Don Dimelo that I remember

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Not that the live bands are that big of a part of the show but I'd like it if they did like on Sklarbro Country and just played one verse and one chorus instead of an entire song breaking everything up

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I want a Wompler/Jacobs episode so freaking bad

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Professor Blastoff would be my favorite show if they got Aaron as far as possible away from any working microphone in the world

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

Fil5000 posted:

I like that every time he's on Schwartz gets the piss taken out of him over Undercovers. It wasn't a terrible show from what little I saw, just very average... but I love that they haven't let up on him.

I also love that no one really knows anything about the show except there were 2 minority leads

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
She's just so worried about him

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I hope James Gandalfini and the blue collar New Yorker from the 1940s just tryin' to check outta the hotel make return appearances.

James Gandolfini was also on this episode if anyone hasn't heard it http://www.earwolf.com/episode/doing-laundry-with-sarah/

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
She's TV-normal which is regular-underweight

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Man oh man that Lauren Lapkus character really hit the spot for me I just loved how much she would keep cracking up as soon as she started singing again. It felt like a very Paul Rust-y character appearance in some sense

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Blew my mind that that was just some white dude

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I honestly don't think I've turned harder on a comic than I've done on Patton after following him on twitter and listened to him try to be funny in the moment

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I like rap because I'm not a hundred years old

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Hamilton is the worst thing to have happened to podcasts

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Maxfun also doesn't do three or four ad breaks per episode where they just straight up read copy which makes me more inclined to support them as compared to earwolf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I thought the movie was surprisingly good for what I expected. I also appreciated that basically the first thing Lauren does is call out Spades ludicrous hair