Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I listened hoping for monster hunting, but got some great gang stories. I'm satisfied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So you're telling me Nick Kroll should be Archer

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

plastered quack posted:

huh, well isn't this a nice suprise?

Extra CBB w/ Gillian Jacobs and Gary Marshall is up :woop:

E: holy poo poo this episode is great

I thought it looked like Gillian so I was excited, but PFT as Garry makes me double excited

edit: Just finished it, really fantastic episode

kdrudy fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 6, 2013

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Was just coming to post this, awesome

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Vicar, please!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Tim just gets on my nerves too much. I get what he's doing, it's just not that interesting or funny the vast majority of the time to me.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Did Aukerman just say "This is 616"? :v: Whatta nerd.

e: Scott's lookin pretty haggard. Maybe it's just because he's lost some weight and he's getting older.

He said something about it before and I asked on twitter what universe the TV series is in, he said Ultimate

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That was a fantastic episode.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'm sure they called LegalZoom.com using their Ting mobile service, and then sent in the required paperwork using stamps from Stamps.com. And then settled down to a nice audio book from Audible.com and a refreshing Pepsi Next.

All while wearing a nice pair of washed chinos from Bonobos!

kdrudy fucked around with this message at 19:51 on May 30, 2013

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

He's on SNL, of course most comedy fans haven't heard of him.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The TV episode is beautiful, I'm so excited for the new episodes.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I like it just to hear June be completely bamboozled by the most random things in the movies.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Teenage Fansub posted:

Holy poo poo that bit of Little Shop of Horrors hit me like a nostalgic ton of memory bricks.

I just hit that point of the episode, and I have to listen to it a 2nd time. Fantastic.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

TLG James posted:

Do people actually like the TV show? I started listening to CBB a few months ago with my gf on road trips so when we saw the TV show was on at someone's house we decided to watch... It was pretty bad. I laughed maybe twice in the 2 episodes I saw.

The TV show is amazing.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Speaking of the podcast, solid one today that got weird real fast. I generally don't like the Giamatti stuff that much but it got ridiculous so fast I had to appreciate it. A Jesse Ventura appearance is always big time too.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Yea, too many of the songs they play on purpose are marginally better then Jukebox Jury songs, and those are pretty consistently awful.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I think Paul Rust is my #2 background laugher after Tompkins.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

All I remember of Chip Pope is he was on the first Huell Howser episode. I think he may have said something funny on it?

I remember liking RO Manse but I also remember liking Dragon Boy Suede, and judging by the songs DBS has made lately that was a mistake.

Howard Kremer is a musical masterpiece

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

6 minutes in and they are already singing a random song, fantastic.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'll listen to iBrain and Injustice For All every so often because they are so drat funny. I want to see Gelman on an episode again soon.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

The Mayor of Hollywood being a real thing also really amused me.

The wikipedia page for it still says Zapp host Chip Gardner is lobbying for the position.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This is amazing. So much PFT background laughter.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Zsinjeh posted:

Quick question before I go into this: will Horatio Sanz make a reference to sucking dick in this episode?

If not I will be sorely dissapointed

Oh boy

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Oh, golly

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Saucerman is a cool middle-aged business owner, of course he wears jeans when he could dress up.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Good episode today, can't wait for next weeks 5th anniversary show, those are usually fun.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I hope the top question was just "What's up, Hot Dog?"

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I don't care, the end of this episode was rad as they unzipped their costumes.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Goonies in the sheets, Ghoulies in the streets.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Earwolf posted:

We know it's WEIRD that @ComedyBangBang pod isn't here right now but you'll LOVE the WEIRD reason it's dropping tomorrow!

I think they might be suggesting something.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

a worthy uhh posted:

Bad Opinions Time: If I wanted to hear Howard and Kulap I'd listen to Who Charted, and I don't listen to Who Charted.

That is a bad opinion, they are hilarious on this episode interacting with Gino and Scott.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Authorman posted:

Episode 204 - The Pepper Men

That's a hybrid goose-man

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I can't think of any characters on CBB that I've liked other than Jack the Lumberyard worker and his brother in law, Brian Pieces.

You mean Jack Sjunior?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The all new completely different and original Halloween song was pretty great.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Eel hovercraft posted:

Gelman and Jon Daly should really be on more often.

I want Gelman to be on with another story sometime, just to be rebanned by episode's end.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The best episode of the year was The Calvins Twins anyways so it doesn't matter.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

Earwolf just tweeted this out :getin:

I hope they are just Carl Sjunior and Brian Pieces for the entire episode.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Punch Card posted:

So the guys from Tears for Fears are cool as poo poo.

Yea, they were pretty great and fell right onto the groove nicely.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

There was no warning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Blech!