Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I liked Eric Andre's part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

this episode is unbearable

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Scott making a "clowns in congress" joke and the guests reacting completely unironically was funny though

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tarver picked it up a lot.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

He leans too much on comedy.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

do not clown me

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

His youtube stuff is funny as hell but he was not very good on this podcast

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I love listening to Sarah Silverman earnestly discuss politics on this comedy podcast.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

stain train

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I liked this one a lot more

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Franchescanado posted:

Meh. I've had a chip on my shoulder towards him ever since he went on Who Charted and read personal e-mails from Scott Aukerman and other comedians while Kulap and Howard are politely trying to get him to stop. It doesn't help that they weren't flattering e-mails, obviously meant to be confidential, and Pardo being weirdly superior about the whole thing.

Could they not have just edited that out if it was a problem?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Great timing with Chris Matthews

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I'm getting pissed that Patton Oswalt didn't know about Prairie Dawn and made fun of Scott for asking about the monsters.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

John Lennon, Ringo, and Mall McCartney

The Thrab Three, as they're known

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Appetizer P. Neur

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ArtVandelay posted:

I think the exact opposite here I think. I don't know why Scott has been pushing Ego on us so hard, I haven't heard her say a single funny thing in any of her appearances. Shawn diston has his moments, but Rudy North gets less funny as his story gets more insane.

I was bored by her previous appearances but I thought she was really funny this time.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Cum Town pays its guests.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

drat, they killed the Threedom feedburner I was subscribed to.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Oops, that was a pirated feed. I had no idea.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

life is a joke posted:

no matter how rich

Wealth rots your brain

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

wait what ethnicity is Margarite Shoes

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I thought he did okay. I liked when they tried to get Scott to do Africa voice.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I've never been a big Besser fan but I thought he was really funny in this one.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

So excited to visit suicide house once again.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did I space out or did they never say "keantwo threeves"?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

who, me?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

SpacePig posted:

This killed me every time. I thought I'd get tired of it, but god drat did both of them do it perfect every time.

Yeah same. I couldn't believe I was still laughing at it.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

can't believe ship of love is the least best

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

CBB guests still don't get paid, right? It's funny to hear Scott talk about "losing" people to Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

That's changing sometime soon apparently.

That's awesome, maybe Adomian will appear again

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Drew Tarver is so great

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Belome posted:

Is this run time for real?

part 1!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Adomian on the guest list

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did he get a bunch of money from his parents or something? Hadn't he pretty much only done Mr Show by 2000?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Believe it or not, as I understand it, he made a ton of money on punching up "Sharks tale" and had been living off that till the podcast.

I have to correct myself he also wrote on Moral Oral and the MTV TV awards in between that time.

I think that stuff was after the time period they were discussing but yeah I bet shark tale paid well

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Gabrus was really good this week.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

WerthersWay posted:

Aukerman's on The Need to Fail this week. He goes into his backstory a lot deeper than other shows. I feel like he rarely does pods like this. Only Box Angeles from years ago comes to mind.

Thank you for posting this here. It's a really good podcast and I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

Did anyone see that weird Thomas Middlditch playboy interview about swinging

made himself look like an rear end in a top hat

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ashpanash posted:

At least he's honest about it? We don't shame people who 4 years into a marriage declare "I'm gay" or "I'm trans" and are honest about it with their spouse and continue to treat their presence as important and valuable. I get the impulse, (it grosses me out, too) but shouldn't the same thing apply?

I know, I know, gay/trans people are marginalized and it's not like straight white cis males are marginalized in any way, so the calculus is different. But kneejerk reaction aside, acceptance should apply to everyone who's being honest, shouldn't it?

Lol he got married and then got famous and other women want to gently caress him because of the fame, so he pressured his wife into letting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Was that Nebraska comedy festival not a bit? I'm almost convinced that was a real event