Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Todd Barry is one of my favorite comedians, but I'll readily admit that by and large his stand-up outshines his performances on the conversational podcasts I've heard him on lately. If you go into listening to them with an existing appreciation, though, there's plenty to recognize as funny.

His sense of humor is drier than a lot of people might like, though.

e: It is page 3, isn't it... good one

Ellaybee fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

I can unreservedly say I'll be fine if I never get to hear Margaret Cho sing ever again. Ecchhh.

Actually, even though I love Yo La Tengo and like Matthew Sweet, I think I've had my fill of musical guests on CBB.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

burmart posted:

In honor of the third year of Comedy Bang Bang, here is the definitive list of the best characters on the show.

10) Little Gary
9) Hot Dog
8) El Chupacabra
7) Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber
6) Bob S'Junior
5) Huell Howser
4) Bob Ducca
3) Fourvile
Nose) Melissa Whompler
1)Ice T

Nothing for Daddy? No love for Don Dimelo?

bring out the girls

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

I thought it was obvious in a pretty awkward way that Graham Parker wasn't present. The way they back-pedaled when they realized they were talking about him as if he weren't there, and the way he and Apatow/St Claire didn't interact at all, made it seem evident. If you listen you can hear Scott's levels change a little where the files are spliced.

e: thanks auto-correct!

Ellaybee fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 29, 2012

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

I have to ashamedly admit that I didn't always love Andy Daly. I was an ignorant heathen until maybe 2009. Just needed to get that off my chest.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Cameron Esposito: best guest in a looooong time.

C+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

I really enjoyed this episode. Some great stuff and it was cool hearing Cross sound actually engaged after last time. I liked Zin quite a bit too.

C+