Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«171 »
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Old man callen be rapin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Guess he doesnít have to worry about the Goldbergs production disrupting his podcast anymore.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

drain'n the swamp

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

... the beats of the dead.

Why the gently caress did Jim and Sam have Hannity on.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Hannity defended Imus and O&A, and Jim had always loved him because of this. FREE SPEECH!

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Plus, Fox News always had comics like Jim, Patrice, Ant, etc as guests on Red Eye and other shows as talking heads, so again Jimmy has always seen them as allies.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I'm a dumbass and posted it in the wrong thread lmao. But that makes sense I just figured with Anthony fired ages ago they wouldn't be inviting far right talking heads on.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm a dumbass and posted it in the wrong thread lmao. But that makes sense I just figured with Anthony fired ages ago they wouldn't be inviting far right talking heads on.

Keep in mind that Jim still considers Anthony his best friend and appears on the compound show like once a week. Or he used to before COVID. I dunno how frequently he appears now.

Sam isnít gonna protest because those right wing guys sometimes get the show media attention, and heís also not gonna try to piss off Jim by disagreeing with him.

Groovelord Neato posted:

I'm a dumbass and posted it in the wrong thread lmao.

lol I just realized this wasnít that thread too.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 1, 2020

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Who's Jim?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Grouchio posted:

Who's Jim?

I meant to post in the O&A thread - Jim Norton and Sam Roberts got the show after Anthony had his racist meltdown and then Opie and Jim had a falling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Yeah sorry, that was Jim Norton and Sam Roberts on SiriusXM channel 103 talk that apparently has JRE fans mixing up threads. JRE was originally influenced by O&A, so itís not totally off topic I guess.

«171 »