Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Rogan has a really interesting podcast. Everyone seems to really like nine tenths of the show and really hate the last tenth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

For me it's the capitalist/libertarian chat and misogyny when they get on the subject. I can understand how he developed those positions, being a millionaire who has spent the majority of his life surrounded by machismo but I just have to tune out for a while until they get past it.

Redban just says retarded poo poo sometimes most times all the time. i'm ok with it, rogan usually shuts him down pretty quick when something really henious comes out of his mouth, and I think he works as fairly passive sounding board for rogan and guests.

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Still catching up on old episodes, I stumbled across what sounded like a rape confession from rogan. Podcast #60 about an hour and ten minutes in.

As he related his experience about how this adult woman took his innocence, it's clear that the experience really shook him up.