Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
:siren:My friend, the most robbed man in mma and goon fave James Thompson is going on today:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
How was he? I'm yet to hear it.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Did Buck Angel talk to Joe about trans issues at all?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

toggle posted:

(He also fucks playmates)

That doesn't seem all that dumb

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
John Hackleman episode was really cool MMA chat wise

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Rogans poo poo hot on joke stealing after the Menstealia debacle. He hit up Burt Kriescher on the Tracey Morgan PCP story that Burt had given Jay Moore and had some outrage about it until Burt told him that he gave Jay that story because Jay told it way way better, in large part due to the impression of Tracey he could do.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Has there been any mention about yet another old guest controversy in the death of a Rufous sports fighter?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

XIII posted:

But, if he died during a sanctioned fight, I would argue they "trained" him badly.

Nope, he was clearly mistreated in the fight. By all accounts he was a pretty good fighter, just not good enough.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Anyone into cars should be a fan of Chris Harris, and he was brilliant on the show. Joe was way out of his depth but knew it and let Chris talk which was ace, could tell Joe is a fan as well.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

JGdmn posted:

If you're judging every other comedian to Burr's latest special, you're most likely going to come up short.

Short, but not Joe Rogan short, hes not even in their level

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
The Adam Carolla episode is unlistenable, its like Fox news but worse.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Keg posted:

Did Joe bring up the time that Jay hid in an NBC executive's closet to spy on a meeting?

Lol what?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

An Apple A Gay posted:

finish your drink cause joe's bullshit meter is broken when he talks to born on stolen third base dan b

Yea im really disappointed Joe didn't realise how full of poo poo Dan Blitzerian is. Its so transparent that the guys simply spending daddy's money.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I like that he sued and won against the estate of that piece of poo poo American sniper.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CortezFantastic posted:

just cause i am an idiot who follows this poo poo

people raised a big stink about Milo defending pedos in a video from a year ago after he got invited to CPAC and now he is on an apology tour online

And he just lost his book deal as well as said CPAC invite.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Was today good? All space talk? I'm in a Sopranos binge and debating on waiting til tomorrow or cranking it up tonight and getting weird with some Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I am 5 minutes in, and it seems to be pretty drat good so far, Neil is on point.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

But guys, it's hip and stylish to hate on Tyson now didn't you get the memo?

Why?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39024167

Michael Watson got car jacked quite badly.

https://www.facebook.com/IFLTV/videos/726502334195209/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

BELLEW GOES IN (lol at fighters talking about social policy)

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

KingNastidon posted:

I'm crying laughing at the poor fools in tesla investor relations and corporate pr. Why is he smoking weed and talking chimps with joe rogan the night before his CFO resigns with notice? After recently being sued for being a rogue idiot and a tearful interview about how he was overworked? What a maniac.

Dumping the stock so he can purchase a load back cheaply?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Apprentice Dick posted:

I thought that was already Milo's unironic view?

Does Rogan get any credit for letting these idiots talk they hang themselves, it was On Rogan that Milo had enough space to reveal himself and Joe was too dumb and "just asking questions" which ultimately got Milo blacklisted.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

deplatforming these people works because it is a rabbit hole people fall down. youtube is worse about it obviously but twitter's not great.

It also cuts massive streams of income.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I'm pretty positive Joe is gay but so intensely hyper masculine that he has deeply repressed it. I find it odd that he could be shagging bare girls and yet is all happily married and tied down, which doesn't strike me as very alpha.

Skip My Posts posted:

you're not more attracted to fat girls than fit ones, its just all you can get

I don't disagree in most cases of dudes with fat girls but god drat dude you are cold.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Odddzy posted:

Where do these gay Joe rumors stem from?

I met a Z list comedian in London who didn't like Joe and spread a bunch of rumours about him doing coke and going to gay dbsm sex clubs when they were on the same comedy circuit, but they seemed pretty bitter and I wouldn't of put it past them to be making up stories to spite him.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

zapplez posted:

I had no idea about this Andy Ngo stuff and its pretty hosed up. Hard to episode to listen to though.

He's full of poo poo. He repeatedly doxed anti fa by filming their sign up lists and broadcasting their home addresses to Nazi's. He was asked to leave repeatedly because of this behaviour and didn't so they beat him up.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

zapplez posted:

actually its quite relevant because the whole "its cool and good to punch a nazi" doesn't really apply to this lovely journalist since his quite obviously a PoC and LGBT

You can be those things and still on the side of fascists, thus need punching if you won't leave peacefully.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

zapplez posted:

ahahaha with this red text

I think someone purchased it for me to own me but I love it.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

zapplez posted:

God I hope Bernie doesn't get hosed by the poo poo DNC. If they sent out biden we are all hosed.

Centrists will never let an actual left of centre get into power, they would rather lose to someone right of centre.

Same thing is happening in the UK with Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/sjwrenlewis/status/1159368151320223745?s=20

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 9, 2019

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

-Atom- posted:

The Spotify move rules because one of the many things Joe repeats ad nauseam is how he loves the freedom of doing what he wants with no bosses.

He’s claiming this is still the case and Spotify are hosting him, not interfering in any way.

I imagine his lawyer and agent are on top of things to ensure that this is the case.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

unintelligible garbage

This is my prediction. The rantings of a man going through a mental health crisis with a lot of yes men.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I'm in the UK and I don't have any of those issues on Spotify? (touch wood)

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Piquai Souban posted:

https://www.mediamatters.org/joe-ro...56GZmEecUL9BoN8

Joe is probably going to do some damage with this.

I wonder if this will hit his radar like when he’s been criticised before.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fame Douglas posted:

He's certainly fit, but noting about him screams "healthy" to me. Also, how do you know his "kick".

If you know anything about the guy you would know about his kicking prowess. The dude had multiple pro kickboxing fights, and is a black belt from 2 different bjj schools. The guys a legit beast when it comes to physical fitness and fighting. Easily in the top 1% of the planet.

Is he healthy? Maybe. He’s getting regular blood work and is on trt so is in incredible shape for his age.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

toggle posted:

Ahh... what are you on about? The guy has pushed his body to the limit with all the HGH/TRT and other injected treatments over the years. Easily top 1% of the planet? Which Men’s Health issue did you get that fact from?

The guy is a faux athlete, roided to the gills and completely out of touch with any actual training for professional sports. Knowing what heat shock proteins are doesn’t make you an expert in health either.

He has 2 black belts from 2 of the best different bjj schools and has fought professionally and you think he’s a faux athlete? I know people who have rolled with him and he’s legit.

You are dumb as rocks.

There are 400,000 black belts on the planet, if you are being super generous.

That makes him in the top 0.005% of the people on the planet at bjj. Not only am I confident that if you put him in the ring with anyone in the bottom 99% of people, he would win, I’d say easily 99.9% of people.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Fame Douglas posted:

I'm going to say that no, a 53 year old podcaster taking steroids isn't going to be in the top 0.005% of any sport.

Where do you train?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

twerking on the railroad posted:

Mike Tyson is 54 and would wreck any of us in a fight.

He also has dumb opinions and is not a healthy individual.

What’s to say he’s not healthy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Episode #1668 seems very good and steering Joe in a good direction now I’m 15 minutes in.