Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Tom really was in the podesta emails and really is working alongside former DOD and government folks. A lot of poo poo he said was true. Lots of the physics stuff he was talking about was true too. Full disclosure I have an annunaki tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i was at least interested in what Tom was saying until it became apparent he's hocking his book and shares in his company lol

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The Dan Carlin episode references that goon who made the dan carlin trump thing! someone let him know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceItMiYZe9Y&t=1132s
here it is.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Those two guests are incredibly obnoxious human beings

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Malaria posted:

Apparently the Blink 182 dude is not as crazy as you probably thought he was, if you listened to his JRE episode: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-216111

He does have secret government contacts and the aliens are real.

He was definitely trying to shill ownership in his company but he absolutely knows his poo poo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://youtu.be/BKrf7mX_R6M
It's about this.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
thank God he didn't talk about folk style wrestling

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
jordan peterson hates Marxism but is too stupid to come up with arguments against Marxism, so he argues against post modernism instead and says that it's Marxism. Somehow he is paid lots of money to do this.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Why are you interested in Mel Gibsons opinions on Hollywood?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Seltzer posted:

He didn't "go alt right". This is an extremely tired and weird narrative.

He started giving them a platform and making many of them relevant

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
What's frustrating is Rogan bitches about capitalism alllllllll the time. If you could lay it out for him and get him to start seeing how much more rigged the system is than it used to be he'd be a leftist for sure. You'd have to divorce it from identity politics, immigrants and probably Muslims

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Eddie has been really bad for years and years now. Abby Martin openly calling for the destruction of Israel and justifying terrorism as a cry for help made her seem pretty off to mee

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
literally you could have found a Dave rubin video and explained why it was stupid instead of just calling the dude stupid. i don't know who he is but if he hangs out with Jordan Peterson it shouldn't be that hard. if you're not willing to back up what you say then don't make a dozen posts about how correct and smart you are like it's self evident when clearly it isn't.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it's so easy holy poo poo. Dave rubin is full of poo poo because he is pushing the online narrative that leftists want segregation and separation. The MLK thing is a really great example of focusing on what he wants to focus on, segregation, to make his point that MLK was a conservative. This ignores a loving colossal body of MLKs life work that rubin is almost certainly aware of.

he is part of the great big culture war grift that consists of pointing out the absolute silliest poo poo mentally ill transgender people say and do and saying "that's the left, and that's why we shouldn't have the civil rights act or universal health care."

I learned who Dave rubin was ten minutes ago that wasn't so hard. although I do already feel that this was a giant waste of time

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
notice how all the videos of him dealing with hecklers are always the most inane poo poo imaginable. Then he goes welp these are my critics and the people who who disagree with me look how illogical they are! Jordan Peterson does this same poo poo where they take the most hysterical arguments against them, defeat them easily, and then dust off their hands and say poo poo like "identity politics is Marxism"

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
lots of poo poo that happens on Joe's podcast is really stupid in this way. Mike baker for example, the Gina Haspel Defender, implies that the only concerns the Democrats raised were about how she "felt" about the torture program.

If you didn't watch the hearing and you already kinda believe that democrats don't care about Facts and all they care about is Feelings this is something that you (and Joe) will just tacitly accept, and it's another brick in the wall of your brain that Democrats are soft soy boys who let their feelings get in the way of Getting Things Done. It happens to be a gigantic crock of poo poo. They mostly grilled her about destroying those darn tapes, her track record, what her priorities would be as head of the CIA, what she would do if she received an order that was illegal, and yes, they did ask her if she 'felt' that torture worked. It's a pretty important question for the new director of the CIA, especially if she was part of a loving government torture program.

This is the heart of the problem with rubin and Peterson and Rogan. It's entertainment disguised as intellectualism with a big dash of clickbait thrown in for good measure.

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 11, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I get that. if you don't want to do the deep dive then don't. I feel like i just wasted a ton of time with something very stupid. it just really rubbed me the wrong way to see the side I ostensibly agree with spend a page ganging up on someone and calling him stupid for just asking questions and trying to relate it to his own experience. maybe the guy really is a poo poo head, maybe not, but the problem with all of this Alt Right nonsense is if you don't already have outside knowledge a lot of the narrative they are pushing makes sense, because they do identify real problems in the world. dogpiling someone and calling him stupid for not having that outside knowledge is a really bad look.

with that being said maybe googling whether or not MLK was a conservative would have saved everyone a lot of trouble.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Maybe we've moved past it but here's a really loving good article about the Intellectual Dark Web and why it's so frustrating that Joe platforms these guys

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/05/the-real-dangerous-ideas

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The Alex Jones episode is loving in c r e d i b l e. After Alex smokes a J he really lets it rip and starts talking about how Globalists are interdimensional vampire pedophiles. Those are his actual words.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

ICHIBAHN posted:

Pity he's a greaser

He's a soc if I've ever seen one

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
that episode was so awful! I remember him repeatedly looking into the camera to call someone a bitch and then say he never did anything to harass her about fifty times

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Excited for the Charles Koch Experience

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

butros posted:

I enjoyed his latest episode with Tom Papa.

I'm pretty sure Joe was in near tears talking about Bourdain and papa was going yeah. Mmmm. Uh uh. And it pans over to him and he's on his phone lmao

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
someone just needs to get rogan to read dark money.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
brendan schaub is growing on me. his mma episode was good

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Helical Nightmares posted:

What the gently caress is the 4 stroke gang?

pm me

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.instagram.com/joerogan/

loving the trend of every single person who comes in studio posing with the sword lmao oh whoa I scrolled down and everyone's been doing it for forever I thought it was some new thing

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i know the Dave rubin conversation was a while ago but this is incredible

https://twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1008849270026457088?s=19

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Zodium posted:

hi friend, you don't have PMs and this is your last post on SA, can you like discord me or something about putting the bajillion p99 pps Jody gave you to better use than nothing at all? thanks pal, i'm zodium number 1142, I also have an internets gaming email which is my username at gmail :c00l:

ok I'm truly very sorry about this interruption friends, please carry on with discussing whatever a Joe Rogan is

Have you tried dmt man? It might help you with whatever

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You can eat all the chicken you want it will probably give you cancer tho

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the Jake the snake episode was real good and I am not even a pro wrestling fan.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

toggle posted:

I never know who these talking head "experts" are half the time so I usually go into their episodes starting with an open mind and then by the end I feel alot smarter and educated and stuff, it very cool to experience such wisdom in my ears thx u joe rogain

the best way to be open minded is to just believe whatever bullshit occupies the space between your ears at any given time. nomis day

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
girl scouts grocery shop for grandma's and sell cookies. boy scouts do cool stuff like tie knots and go to jamboree and talk about girls

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It is so weird to hear Alex Jones talk about how billionaires are conspiring together to change the world in their own image while also talking about how high taxes on the wealthiest people are unfair.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it is literally impossible to disagree with Bernie Sanders.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it's okay to call people cock suckers if they're being cock suckers. has nothing to do with being gay. I've sucked dozzzzzens of cocks but I am emphatically not a cocksucker. Language is nuanced and gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

piratepilates posted:

it felt like I lasted way longer on the dan aykroyd episode, but looking at it now I only made it through 5 minutes of hearing an old man shill some vodka (which I presume to be mediocre? never tried it and likely won't)

Dan Aykroyd did a pretty awesome episode of last podcast on the left where he got into some alien poo poo