Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
That coffee guy was one of the best guests he's ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
While I agree that goons are awful, entitled, fickle, rude people for the most part, a lot of the criticism is right on. This is a great show very often, with good info and great laughs, but sometimes its pretty repetitive.

Coffee guy though, coffee guy brought me back.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I love it. Asprey seemed like a dbag when he was on. No one can hold a candle to cliffy b though, that guy is the king of smug dorks.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Brekelefuw posted:

Send him a PM. He's a goon.

What's his username? Guy never showed in the gears of war 2 thread to answer for his crimes.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Yeah Burts annoying as gently caress. I listened to the one where he had rogans buddhist buddy on there, bryan callen maybe? Amd they did a guided meditation, burts head exploded. It was so loving dumb.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I listened to something woth redban last week, dysentery, awful. I do like fitzsimmons though. He rocks.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ZeroDays posted:

Does Redban have his own podcast now? I'm not sure if you meant that, but you saying it reminds me of redban promoting his podcast on a JRE (I think?) a month or so back :confused:

I found it on my phone in the beyondpod app. Give me a minute and ill paste the feed link in here. I think it was some deathsquad link.

e- yeah, https://www.deathsquad.tv/feed/podcast

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Enson inoue was pretty good. That guy was a bad dude.

Can you guys who listen at desks or whatnot post when the onnit, squarespace and ting commercials end so us drivers can just skip ahead. Rogan busts like 12-18 min of commercials these days.

Kettlebellllssssss

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I agree. Thank you.

Everyone's favorite joey diaz will be on today. Hopefully redban stays away, but even he cannot ruin @madflavor.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I dont think youre being unreasonable though, I think we can all agree that when rogans on he's tough to beat.

Billy gibbons on marc maron was great this week.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
The new jim Norton one had me laughing my rear end off. Commercials end @6:30.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Bert and Redban are both idiots.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Ariza posted:

Do they ever stop talking about Anthony? I don't give a gently caress about that poo poo. Norton is probably the most honest "celebrity" that I'm aware of.

Yeah they lay off after about an hour jaja.

E - rickson episode is awesome!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Not rogan related but ivw been listening to a ton of old The Crab Feast episodes and its really good. I just wanted to recommens it to all you guys.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Anyone know which episode, if any he goes into depth about Aspry and his bullshit? Also the one with Maron as well would be cool.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Seltzer, youre right on. I didnt want to be the first to say it, cause my last few posts have been me bitching about him but wow.

Do they all owe redban for getting the podcasts set up? I remember listening to joey diaz's show once and his fat jew sidekick was getting all mushy about redban helping him out our something.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Skip My Posts posted:

That dummy arguing with bill burr about some app stealing his content was the funniest thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM

Here it is, lol little brian.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

bango skank posted:

This is pretty much the worst example of Brian's idiocy. I mean, him arguing with Burr doesn't make for a good podcast and he's an idiot for that, but he's completely right on his stance in the argument. Burr just doesn't understand the internet and Redban sucks at explaining it.

The third part is really just crazy when brian starts yelling and poo poo. I should have linked that.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

BottledBodhisvata posted:

EDIT: Is the CIA guy interview worth listening to at all? I don't know anything about the man, and the thread's impressions seem to make it seem like it's not really much substance.

I shut it off after an hour or so, just boring.

The Dom Irerra one today was pretty good, couple laughs, im almost done with it. Lots of psychedelic talk in the beginning.

They are trying to sell some shirts on brian's website during the ad portion of the intro now as well.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
^^^ that's perfect advice. Who is the druggie comedian? Duncan?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
It wasn't that bad.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

willie_dee posted:

Has there been any mention about yet another old guest controversy in the death of a Rufous sports fighter?

What happened?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Piquai Souban posted:

Also, him and Redban didn't argue about RSS feeds this time.

Lol. Redban stayed in his lane and it was a great cast. Can't wait to watch Burr's special.

E- Joe on the live Church episode was great. I love hearing Diaz go in on the protesters.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
This Nick Di Paulo episode is the best in a long time. I'm about 2 hours in, they just got the news that Jon Jones tested positive for blow.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
If the thread seems critical, its because when this podcast is good, its one of the best, and when its bad it loving blows.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Billy Corbin had to be on adderall or something, that guy was hosed up, just rambling on and on.

e- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1S_qDWxmYk&t=113s

always be closing fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Feb 14, 2015

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Lmao^^

Fitzsimmons episode is good as expected. They do talk a little bit of psychedelic poo poo, but Fitzdog is second to only Diaz.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I didn't think he was that bad? Awesome guest though!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Including the kick at the end, lmao.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
That could have been a great episode, oh well.

Joey does has his best episode yet this week.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Seemed a bit insensitive, but not a total villain. His voice didn't bother me, especially compared to the last guy who was on, the life extension guy.

I could see how some people would dislike him lol. Especially you youngsters.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

DJ BK posted:

I've been listening since around episode 40, and when that dude changed his name to aubrey, I completely lost it on these guys. I get the supplement deal, but aubrey at least is in it to loving get rich. Joe may be a "silent partner" but gently caress the guy that tried to sell fingernail paints to dudes.

Lol what? You gotta tell this one.

When I started they were all about Dave asp(re)y and his mycotoxin free coffee. And his strong wife.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I wish that wasn't true.

I could go for more bjj guys, and not just the no GI Eddie bravo warriors. I'd love to hear from the old school guys.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Is that Brandon Walsh clip on YouTube? That sounds great.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I only made it about half an hour into the Ricky Schroeder episode, did it ever get good?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I was doing OK with Voss till he went into his Jew thing. Done with him.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Bryan Callen and Cam Hanes(in a car) podcasts, both dogshit.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

User Error posted:

Any of your girlfriends ever commit suicide?
NO BUT THEY SHOULDA

Can't wait to use that line.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
New Nick Dipaulo ep is awesome so far, they just brought in this dude who's explaining medicare funded rehab scams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Oh god I had forgotten about that. Vick's playing ball too, isn't he? Just got a three year prison vacation I guess.

Right in New York matter of fact.

Dumb ole joe rogan was in rare form today on the podcast with redban. Dude was so baked just going down rabbit holes, barely worth a listen, but its better than the radio.

Kirik Jenness and Chris from the UG on today. Should be a fun one, I'm pretty sure Rogan has been on the UG since the dark ages, he knows all the in jokes and poo poo. Kirik seems cool, but Chris's online persona always seemed dorkish to me.