Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The attell podcast is worth listening to. Slightly boring considering Dave attell is one of my favorite comedians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

BottledBodhisvata posted:

So, basically, you're mad that the show isn't what YOU want it to be, so you keep listening to it despite apparently being bored of it. Cool? This is like goons syndrome--its the CAD thing all over again. "BOY we sure hate CAD!" "Yeah! We hate it so much that we read every update every day so we can post the comic and mock it because we hate it so much!"

It just seems to me that the majority of people who post in this thread do so just to complain, so if I seem overly positive about the podcast, it's a response to that. There are certainly things about the show I dislike--mostly the overabundance of lovely Libertarians that Joe brings on and salviates over--but in general, I enjoy the show, and I don't find it irritating when Joe talks about archery or whatever because he's passionate about it, and it's fun to hear about. Joe's gotten me interested in bow hunting, which I sure wasn't before I listened to the podcast. What I like about the show is that it's Joe talking about his interests, and he brings in guests who are part of his interests. I like his dopey friends and their stupid rambling conversations and I like his jokes. If you don't, and you're welcome to, then go and do something else with your time. There's lots of podcasts out there. Or make your own! It's a brave new world.

And yes, I also cherry pick episodes. Some guests don't really appeal, and some surprise me. It's not really more complicated than that.

Who cares?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bundt Cake posted:

On the latest podcast, Joe Rogan comes down on the side of Donald Sterling.

Lol which one was this? Tremendous.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That dummy arguing with bill burr about some app stealing his content was the funniest thing

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bango skank posted:

This is pretty much the worst example of Brian's idiocy. I mean, him arguing with Burr doesn't make for a good podcast and he's an idiot for that, but he's completely right on his stance in the argument. Burr just doesn't understand the internet and Redban sucks at explaining it.

He's actually totally incorrect and comes off like a moron. Bill talked about it later on his podcast after he spoke to his lawyer

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A Keg posted:

Joe has been a lot more receptive to social justice stuff ever since the internet got mad at him for saying that some people might not like Jon Jones because he is a black guy. Joe's opinions are formed by disagreeing with whoever is upset with him on twitter at any given point in time. It was funny hearing him wholeheartedly agree with opinions that he was mocking 2 weeks ago.

Lol jesus christ

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Odddzy posted:

Is Rogan's stand-up any good? I really like Norm Mcdonald and Bill Burr if that can help size the kinds of humor I like seeing on stage.

Joe is garbage compared to those 2

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bill burr is one of the best and norm is the funniest man alive so it's a tough comparison

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

indoflaven posted:

Wow Artie Lang is hosed up.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I liked when he said his shits sound like James Caan getting shot in the godfather

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

always be closing posted:

Including the kick at the end, lmao.

Gotta love artie

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Risket posted:

Why is he an idiot, he's just a guy who got April Fooled in June. Orcas do sometimes wander into fresh water.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

An Enormous Boner posted:

Joe Rogan had an AIDS denier on his podcast and brought his appearance up routinely for like 2 years afterwards, calling it "controversial".

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Some guys but not me probably jerk off in them

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat watching joe and eddie bravo struggle to read numbers at 19 minutes of the new podcast was painful for me

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Joey is on the podcast every few episodes I'm sure he doesn't mind letting dice have the spotlight for an hour.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he's right

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bert kreischer sucks

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The machine!! LMFAO

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pocket Billiards posted:

Henry Rollins travel story - faux profound bs about talking to a cab driver in a third world shithole.

Joe Rogan travel story - their money is different lol, also soccer is faggy.

Haha Joe wins that one

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I like the one where he says that Clickhole keeps misquoting him

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Smugworth posted:

Actually those tweets rule, show some respect you neanderthal brained nitwit

Brutal

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Notice how it's only no name/unsuccessful comics who are upset about steve o

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hot sauce posted:

If being co-creator and host doesn't make it his show, what would?

not getting fired from it

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fair enough

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Dude he has 600k subs and will be around for at least another 3-4 months

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
who is gonna be on episode 1000? hopefully brian callen and his big oaf retard sidekick

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol yeah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If you were in rogans position you'd have to be insane not to take advantage of his mma retard tap out lifted truck mongoloid fan base with some kind of supplements or Yosemite sam related merchandise

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pauly got too high and started sucking everybody off

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
JRE #1000 - Slobodan Milosevic

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Eddie bravo saying the dude from Linkin park was murdered? No evidence

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress Doug benson

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
doug benson is an extremely sensitive 58 year old comedian who started smoking weed when he was 45 and now defines his life by it

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah it is funny when he has cross eyed lil baby tantrums at people not doing whatever unfunny poo poo he insists on

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i liked the episode with the old jewish lady today

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I wish he would have funny people on like attell or Stanhope or something

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
joe rogan's amazement that most of the world is covered in water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ulio posted:

The thing that surprised me is why Faber didn't stop her. I mean he is a smaller guy in UFC but he is still a former world champion.

hes a friendly guy with money who would rather not get into a physical altercation with a drunk girl who poo poo herself