Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Jesus, that was so bad and awkward. Bert is usually my favorite guest, but I almost turned it off because of Redban being weird and hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

Anyone listened to the 'Ice House Chronicles' that they've just started doing? Joey is on form throughout. Hilarious.

http://vimeo.com/32133353
Guests - Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz, Felisha Michales, Christina Pazsitzky, Sam Tripoli, Brody Stevens, Veronica Ricci, Brian Redban

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

I remember Rick Ross saying something about currently having a judge investigated in the case about his name. Might have been that.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

That was so hilariously awkward and weird. Ari and Joe brought up some good points.

I really need to catch up on Ari's podcast.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

Looks like Joe is looking for a new studio -

quote:

Looked at some cool office space today to set up the new Higher-Primate podcast studio. Can't wait to get this rolling!

I wonder what this means for the Icehouse one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

I agree. I thought it would be awkward, but was surprised. Really interesting episode.