Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Good God the wikipedia rant. :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Thelonius Van Funk posted:

If I know the internet, the next hostful is going to be about all the criticizing emails they got about Wikipedia

<quick mention of the awful wikipedia user base>
ORANGE loving MIKE :argh:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CommunistMojo posted:

"Hey guys I'm making GBS threads clotted blood but I'm not going to the doctor it'll be fine" - Matt Mira

I think if Jonah weren't a giant rear end in a top hat Mira would kill himself out of stupidity.

Mira just did a guest spot on The Indoor Kids and he was actually enjoyable to listen to. Except his laugh. My loving God.

Edit: Happy Everything episode. WTF? That was god drat awkward to listen to.

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Dec 25, 2011

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

indigi posted:

I understand it. He's literally terrified that he's dying and said it on the podcast cause subconsciously he knows he needed a push to go see a doctor. It's still incredibly stupid and juvenile and if I were Jonah or Chris I wouldn't sit there on the podcast loving around about it, I'd turn the mics off for that discussion, then as long as I didn't have to work or give birth I'd go with him to an urgent care clinic after he was done with B-roll to make sure he did it.

I love Mira's dry, cynical sense of humor but Chris and Jonah can't tell when he's not trying to be funny and it's serious.

"Someone called me fat at a store and I was so ashamed I put my food back"

Cue Jonah and Chris loving losing it.

I'm relatively new to the Nerdist. Is this normal behavior? I felt genuinely bad for him.

• Locked thread