Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
The thing that blew my mind was when he had the Muppets on early in the show's run, even before their post-movie resurrection (which Hardwick remains an integral part of - all these music/youtube videos).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

I stopped listening after one called something like "Oh, Internet" where they were all mad that someone said something mean about Matt on a comment section somewhere.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

cams posted:

edit: also, going to HIGHLY reccomend the Jessica St. Clair episode. It's probably longer than any episode before it, but Jess and Pete know each other from a while back and they have toooons of hilarious stories and realtalks.

Great list! Also liked Bill Nye for a very different look at him, Moshe Kasher #2 for the run of bits at the start, Larry Charles for some elder comedy statesman, "Weird Al" because him and Pete mesh interestingly, Kristen Schaal (was a fan, but learned a lot of new things about religion and her past), and the Montreal JFL 2014 live episode. Also whichever live episode (Outside Lands? Outlands?) had the e-trade baby weirdness.

Excited for the live YMIW in Montreal two weeks from now! Added a bunch of your recommendations for a pre-festival re-listen.

Piquai Souban fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Jul 13, 2015

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Sometimes I'll search out my favourite comedians as guests on other podcasts (a strangely complicated search sometimes) and I found it worth listening to Pete as a guest on Joe DeRosa's show on the subject of "tension". He did a couple of appearances, but as a fan of some of Pete's philosophical ramblings, I got some nuggets out of something a little simpler than a normal Pete Holmes podcast episode.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

YMIW live today at JFL MTL co-hosted by Moshe Kasher, with Jamie Lee, Ian Edwards, Neal Brennan, and Margaret Cho. Pretty great!

• Locked thread