Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Popelmon posted:

Has everyone given up on this?

It's such a conversational podcast as opposed to a comedic one that I just can't get into it unless they have on someone I really like. And there hasn't been anyone on that I really like since NPH.

I don't hate Matt or Jonah but I will say that I always enjoy them much more when they're on other podcasts. I could say the same about Hardwick too though.

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Apr 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Matt's looking much better than he used to though. He used to be huge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEja1zCsbQ

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I'm still mad at Billy West for staying on and taking over the voice of Ren after Nickelodeon fired John K from Ren & Stimpy. :argh:

• Locked thread