Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Popelmon posted:

So who's watching Hardwicks' bowling show?
I'm really surprised that I like it. I expected Hardwick to crush everyone...which he does. But it is still really entertaining.
All the heckling (start with the Jon Hamm episode!) really makes it worth it. I'm pretty sure they are showing us the best stuff...but I REALLY want to see the whole game. Especially the one against the Mad Men guys and the new one with Garfunkle vs Oates.

That and Face to Face with Weird Al Yankovic are my two favorite shows on the Nerdist Channel, though I'm already really happy with the first Hero Complex episode. I like Ain't It Cool News from time to time, though it still needs a bit of work.

The channel in and of itself has been fun so far, but I'd actually love to see a possible Nerdist interview or panel show something like the podcast, even if it's only released every once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

The Neil Gaiman episode is one that I've actually downloaded, kept, and pulled out every once in a while. I use it to remind me why I keep trying to write something but can't remember why I started doing that. One of the best interviews I remember on the podcast.

• Locked thread