Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

If anyone hasn't yet, listen to the Tom Wilson episode. It is fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

As an avid listener/defender of The Nerdist, I feel qualified to say this: What a lovely episode.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Wow, at this rate the next guest will be the ghost of Orson Welles or something.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I like Chris, love Jonah, and hate Matt. Matt is like the worst nerd stereotypes rolled into one.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ben Schwartz might be the most casually funny dude in the world.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The stand-up show was much better this time.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

In regards to the stand up cluster, I was about to skip it because they're usually pretty bad,

There's only been 3 so far, and the first one was great.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

tnimark posted:

I like Chris and Pete, but it kinda sucks that they have talk shows before Jimmy Pardo and Paul F. Tompkins.

Jimmy needs a talk show. PFT needs a full on variety show.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I know. But I live on the other side of the country and I wanna seeeeeeeeeee it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I really like Jonah and dislike Matt, and yet I prefer Feab to Jonah Raydio. Also Chris would be far more tolerable if he'd quit doing that stupid chuckle talk thing he does.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tatum Girlparts posted:

From Oliver Stone to Sasha Grey, alright then.

Is she trying to become a real actress now? Can you do that after most people know you from getting slammed?

The Rock is a pretty giant movie star now.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The only thing that makes Matt Mira tolerable is hearing all the horrible life choices he continues to make and learn nothing from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Buying a house with his girlfriend who he's been dating like a month

• Locked thread