Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So was anybody able to glean which Vegas entertainer Penn was referring to when they were talking about him and Teller's "Worst Vegas Entertainer" Discussion? Penn alluded that it was pretty obvious, but I couldn't figure it out.
Some people online seem convinced that he's talking about Criss Angel, but I have doubts about it. Supposedly his current Vegas show is terrible, but I can both think of worse acts and recall Penn having at least faintly positive things to say about him in the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Popelmon posted:

Ohh Anna Kendrick :swoon:.
Oh god, that interview made me crazy. As if I wasn't infatuated with her already, it turns out she's also a hardcore cinephile (namedropping a Bergman film) and super funny.

She also reads reddit, but no woman is perfect.

• Locked thread