Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Hi, my names Lou. And tonight I'm going to read the internet for you on my podcast
Lou Reads the Internet for YOU!

Description:
Basically I started this podcast 2 years ago. Every two weeks I go to forums around the internet that "normal people" wouldn't normally go to (including SA) and find interesting threads and read from them so you don’t have to. I've read a lot of terrible stuff all for the enjoyment of the internet. Topics include adult babies, bestiality, craigslist, cuckolding, how to be a successful junkie and more over 78 Episodes and climbing. I've also been a guest on The Flop House, The Comedy Nerds & F-Plus podcasts.

Genre: Comedy, Internet Studies, Personal Limits Testing

Here is the
iTunes Link
Facebook Link
RSS Feed
Stitcher Link
Zune Store...thing

You can read what people have been saying about the podcast on iTunes or on the Praise for Lou Reads Page.

I just did a live version of the podcast, too. It was fun and there is video of the event on the blog.

If you do listen and enjoy it please rate/upvote/digg or whatever is the way to rate a show where you get it. Thanks for listening. I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

New Lou Reads the Internet for YOU! is up.

Episode 88 - Lou Reads All About the Sucky World of Real Vampires

I also put up this video version of the Pokemon Vore episode.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Lou Reads episode 92: ENEMA PLEASE is available now.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Lou Reads 93: Men Who Love Dolls and the Dolls That Lay There.

I think I also forgot to mention this one

Lou Reads 92: All about Enema Fetishists.

Enjoy!

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004

Just posted the latest Lou Reads today. Its pretty stupid.

Lou Reads from Tea Party Nation - Part Duex

If you can stomach a whole lot of rationalizing why should vote for Romney and then slowly sink into why Obama didn't write his own books Bill Ayers wrote Dreams of my Father and why he is the worst president ever... well then you owe it to yourself to listen.