Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

plastered quack posted:

here's a pic of the 12 guests Doug put up on twitter:

That is the most disinterested group of funny people I think I've ever seen. The only one even trying is Kate Miccuci, and even then, it's a pretty lame smile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think I literally made the :swoon: face when Doug announced Brie Larson.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Chris Hardwick was the most insufferable rear end in a top hat on this episode, and that's impressive considering Marc Maron is on there as well.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Posehn stole the show, in my opinion. That dude is hilarious, and I really wish that when the last movie was revealed, he just raced into the theatre and yelled it at the top of his lungs. Would have been such an amazing payoff.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

indigi posted:

I still think Garfunkel & Oates are bullshit but love Kate's solo songs and think they're both pleasant funny women who need to quit white-people rapping and do some more production on their songs cause singing the same melody at the same time is dumb

I can't think of that many songs that are white people rapping. The only one is This Party Just Took a Turn for the Douche. I love Gay Boyfriend and gently caress You and I Would Never Have Sex With You and You, Me and Steve and basically everything of theirs.

Their terrible song medley is adorable and exactly what you are looking for.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

plastered quack posted:

They weren't paying attention. Doug posted the pic because the original (in which they posed) was so bright. Here's the pic:

Honestly though, if I was a comedian playing a game at the back of a 12 player line, with no microphone to add any input I'd have a similar expression to the other pic.

That picture really brings out Levine's small stature. I mean, in the other one, he's leaning back in his chair, head buried in his phone, but in this one he's posing, and he's not only way shorter than Brian Posehn, but Brie Larson, too. Dude's tiny.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

plastered quack posted:

Here are a much clearer, much happier set of pics from the 12 guests ep, taken by the wonder Ms. Liezl.

This set of pictures confirms a number of suspicions I have:

-Samm Levine will look 16 until the day he looks 80. He could play a high schooler and I wouldn't bat an eye for a second.

- Brian Posehn is on his way to looking like a wizard.

- Sarah Silverman does not sound as attractive as she looks. Her voice is halfway to Roseanne, but she looks like a normal, pretty lady comic.

- Riki Lindholme should have been cast as Chelsea Handler in that NBC sitcom.

- Brie Larson will never not be adorable.

- Ditto Kate Miccuci.

- I am going to look like Doug in 10 years, but I will shave. I already kinda do now.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo that's accurate. Then again, Aubrey Plaza is only like, three steps removed from Sarah anyways.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
& Zach Galifianakis.

Haven't listened to a DLM recently, but Anna Kendrick and Garfunkel and Oates? gently caress yeah, motherfucker!

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know if I ever get a chance to pick a shithead, it will be Bob Vander Plaats. Because he is The King Shithead.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Golbez posted:

This is true, but considering Doug has come to Iowa once in the last two years, I think, this is unlikely to get much opportunity or traction. :(

I'm moving to Chicago soon, and I know he goes there more often. It will be like a little prize for those brave souls who journeyed from the harsh land in the middle of the country.

(actually Iowa's p cool)

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

HateTheInternet posted:

Graham bugs me. Especially during the rental car eps when he just purposefully, and with confidence, makes poo poo up during Build-a-Title. He reminds me of the friends I have who I hate playing games with.

I was listening to an episode and thought that doing that would be brilliant.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like I should post here, being the head of the Anna Kendrick Fan Club (always accepting new members!) Good episode, the game was actually fun to listen to, which I feel is rarer and rarer these days.

Also, :swoon: Anna Kendrick.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can someone list all the guests? I don't want to listen right now, but I want to know who is filling the requisite "cute girl I have a crush on" slot, once filled by Brie Larson and the Garfunkel and Oates ladies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've gotta say, I'm getting a little tired of Let's Discuss Riki Lindholme's Vagina every time she (or anyone from Hell Baby) shows up. It was funny the first time, but Doug is getting a little creepy about it. I can't tell how she feels about it, but I mean, that's seriously kinda weird.

• Locked thread