Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Oh poo poo, I always assumed they were related until just now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Twitter is awesome and there's no reason not to have it. At the very least, it's an amazing joke-delivery service from your favourite comedians

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Popelmon posted:

I was thinking about Richard Kelly. From Donnie Darko to Southland Tales...

This x 10000. I want them to do Southland Tales on HDTGM, it's so amazingly awful

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

It's fine, the first episode (that Christina Aguilera cabaret movie or whatever) is as good a place to start as any.

As a radio producer, it pisses me off that they have little to no structure to the show. I think it would be greatly improved if they had things planned out a little more beforehand, or at least recurring segments - now it's just a bunch of people reading from their notes and saying "literally" all the time

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

And it's not very good, which is weird. It picks up near the end, though

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Riki Lindhome is in a bad movie called last house on the left. They even give her black hair, which is a crime.

But I suggest you watch it. Or maybe not the whole thing

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

You can't get addicted to weed

But if you could, Doug would be

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Davincie posted:

I've always wondered, is he actually high at each show or is it just a gimmick?

Wait, really?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

They obviously are big fans of the show, it's great to hear how excited they are to play.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

RussianGuyovich posted:

Nah, sorry, The Hunger Games is marketed and written for children.

It's young adult-level fiction marketed at a wide audience. Anyone can read it and enjoy it - indeed, the movie is meant to appeal to as many people as possible. Or do you read exclusively Tolstoy?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

I'm suddenly very interested in an upcoming movie.

You might also be interested in the remake of the last house on the left, despite a bad dye job. Just a tip

Also, a great episode. I love it when it's just the LA comedy people, and Gelman was great

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I usually don't care that much about the games but "for a few dollars more," come on

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

He's doing a character, he's naturally a competitive dude but he likes to play the heel when it comes to the games. Whenever they do in-studio eps (it's been a while) he's a pretty nice dude. He and Doug are really good friends, he's just playing it up for the crowd.

He's never like an actual jerk, just hyper competitive. And he was actually really hurt when PFT called him out on it.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

PFT can be a real dick sometimes too

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Today's free ep is nearly unlistenable because the quality is so bad. there is one amazing LMG pull though

Also Sean Cullen is terrible and I'm glad he got the gently caress out of Canada

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I used to enjoy Cullen's comedy but his motormouth thing is really, really annoying

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

I honestly think that would be too complicated for our favourite stoner

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

& Neil Hamburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Dave Hill is the guest on Professor Blastoff this week, he's alright. It's weird how guests can work so well for some podasts but bomb on others. See: Andy Kindler on Who Charted

• Locked thread