Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I usually suck at movie trivia, but I would have gotten The Serpent and the Rainbow in 0 names.

Great episode. The pictures have me laughing. The hand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This game that they play during the one-on-one podcasts, where they match the beginnings and end of titles, is extremely annoying. How can anyone find listening to that enjoyable?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

FitFortDanga posted:

Build-a-Title sucks because either you don't know a lot of movie titles and it's boring or you do know a lot of movie titles and are annoyed at the ones they're overlooking. Fun to play, but not fun to listen to.

I'm in the first category, so it's boring (but also annoying). That doesn't happen with the Leonard Maltin game because there is always enough banter to keep it fun for people who don't know movie trivia.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Doug seemed pleased with the latest show's shitheads and so was I.

Adam Carolla

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Wrath of Zidane posted:

Sitting Bull is also an actual movie! Howie got robbed too!

He even called the year and was only off by two years, for a film made in 1954.

It's kind of funny that the reference they use for this game is Benson's weed soaked brain. Don't they have the Leonard Maltin book just sitting there? Maybe someone with an IMDB app on their phone?

• Locked thread