Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
https://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/handel-konsumgueter/tiktok-wird-offizieller-medienpartner-des-dfb-01/100026561.html

lache meinen arsch ab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
lol the scriptwriters for this season of the apocalypse having a fun time

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Wird TikTok nicht demnächst in den USA verboten? So I guess the Atlanticists will now have to note down: DFB: Enemy of the USA.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
https://www.derstandard.at/story/3000000213054/flugtaxi-volocopter-deutschland-wissing

gleich als ich die headline las wusste ich - FDP

das gute an der sache ist, dass die rotorblätter sich einfach zur expressguilloutine umfunktionieren lassen

wie oft der minister und der CEO wohl gemeinsam skifahren / golfen waren?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Neco posted:

It‘s been 80 years, I think the effect wore off

Wir brauchen nen neuen Weltkrieg, dann gibt's wieder Frieden und Wirtschaftswunder.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Das Butterbrot posted:

https://www.derstandard.at/story/3000000213054/flugtaxi-volocopter-deutschland-wissing

gleich als ich die headline las wusste ich - FDP

das gute an der sache ist, dass die rotorblätter sich einfach zur expressguilloutine umfunktionieren lassen

wie oft der minister und der CEO wohl gemeinsam skifahren / golfen waren?

volocopter is cute and less annoying than most useless tech startups and largely seems to be about some dude finally wanting his flying car while not being too much of an egomaniac to have some actual engineering done. however :laffo: that some FDP Flachpfeife thinks this is the future of transportation and not valet service for a couple dozen rich people per day or a novelty airport shuttle service.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I think they should invest that money and more into modenrizing the existing public transport systems. But a reliable U-Bahn for the masses isn't flashy enough.
And let's not even talk about the state of DB.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

State of germany 2024:

Mental issues? Just drink a beer.
Traffic issues? Just get high

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Hopper posted:

Yeah, I think they should invest that money and more into modenrizing the existing public transport systems. But a reliable U-Bahn for the masses isn't flashy enough.
And let's not even talk about the state of DB.

Spaßpartei halt

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

suck my woke dick posted:

Spaßpartei halt

Kein Spassismus Leude Bidde

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Mano posted:

Kein Spassismus Leude Bidde

Wir sind Steigbügelhalter für jede Machtübernahme.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Libluini posted:

Wird TikTok nicht demnächst in den USA verboten? So I guess the Atlanticists will now have to note down: DFB: Enemy of the USA.

Die Amis schauen doch eh keinen richtigen Fußball

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Ami please sanction the DFB.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

Ami please sanction the DFB.

not sure who to root for in that scenario

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
https://x.com/ABaerbock/status/1771897515723362388

love the comments

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Can I just... read that tweet? And not the replies? That's fine, right? I'm allowed to not be sad and angry, right?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I didn't even read the tweet :smug:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Blocking embeds from the site for absolute cretins is always a good idea.

Unrelated:

quote:

Wiener Polizeibeamte sollen künftig keine Geschenke Russlands mehr annehmen. Dies teilte ein Sprecher der Landespolizeidirektion Wien der APA auf Anfrage mit, nachdem mehrere Polizisten beim Verlassen der russischen Botschaft mit Geschenksäcken gesehen worden waren. Dies sei keine Verfehlung gewesen, hinterlasse aber einen unerwünschten Eindruck, so der Sprecher

https://www.derstandard.at/story/3000000213247/wiener-polizisten-kamen-mit-geschenks228cken-aus-russischer-botschaft

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Antigravitas posted:

Blocking embeds from the site for absolute cretins is always a good idea.

i dont even have a TV :smug:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

No absolutely not Korruption, just Provision. Everything is legal, nothing to see.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Und ich muss kucken, dass der Blumenstrauß von den Eltern meiner Klasse bloß nicht mehr als 10€ kostet :jerkbag:

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
https://twitter.com/derJamesJackson/status/1772929438205759982?t=xjoGZ-7GFpdmM8kxLhtv9w&s=19

Arisierung of jewish money, but this time to fight anti semitism?

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I've officially been appointed as Schriftführer among the Wahlhelfers of one of the central Wahlbezirke in Köln, after applying to help out as Wahlhelfer. Always wanted to do the job, first time I managed to do it, and now I hope that my next hospital time doesn't interfere with the Europawahl.

If one of you is going to vote around here, we'll see each other and I can give you a hairy kiss on your Wahlschein! :heysexy:

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
I won't be voting in Köln but I recently filled out my application to join the Wählerverzeichnis in whatever the name of the Bavarian town I live in is called.

First time voting in Germany!

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

quote:

Das CanG ist 10D-Schach vom Karl um die Union dazu zu kriegen, überall neue Spielplätze und Kitas zu bauen und so das allgemeine Kindeswohl in D zu verbessern.

Found a very steep thesis today.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Sonntagsfrage: Would you rather have CSU or BSW in the Bundesregierung?

BSW are getting some really high polling results in east germany and I'm starting to wonder if they might be able to sustain that. Would they actually try and go for some crazy Afd + BSW coalition? At least in Saxony that would be similar in support to the other possible option of CDU/SPD/Gruene (if SPD and Gruene get 5%). Or maybe CDU/SPD/Gruene Minderheitsregierung with votes from BSW and/or Linke?

Since AfD likely gets the most votes I don't think CDU would accept to be a Juniorpartner but if CDU gets the most votes maybe CDU + AfD is on the table. What a shitshow this election is going to be :allears:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

elbkaida posted:

Sonntagsfrage: Would you rather have CSU or BSW in the Bundesregierung?

BSW are getting some really high polling results in east germany and I'm starting to wonder if they might be able to sustain that. Would they actually try and go for some crazy Afd + BSW coalition? At least in Saxony that would be similar in support to the other possible option of CDU/SPD/Gruene (if SPD and Gruene get 5%). Or maybe CDU/SPD/Gruene Minderheitsregierung with votes from BSW and/or Linke?

Since AfD likely gets the most votes I don't think CDU would accept to be a Juniorpartner but if CDU gets the most votes maybe CDU + AfD is on the table. What a shitshow this election is going to be :allears:

They have no track record and didn't have to formulate any detailed policy proposals yet, so everyone can project whatever they want on them. IMO their poll number will probably change substantially once they are forced to take positions on stuff. We've seen the same thing with 'messianic' figures like Baerbock and Schulz tanking once the actually campaigning started.

As far as CSU vs. BSW, I'd probably go with CSU. They have a track record of decarbonization investments and policies vs. the BSW position of just stopping all efforts and letting er' rip. Also, I'm still young enough that I might be sent to a frozen ditch in Estonia with a Bundeswehr issued broomstick to die, so BSW's Aussenpolitik is not really for me. They are pretty much the same on fremdenfeindlichkeit and state enforced chudism/anti-wokism, but CSU is a known quantity. CSU wants to keep öffentlich rechtliche medien the same, while BSW want something that I can only interpret as a more YT conspiracy corner focused experience with more anti-vaxxer, 5g, Esoterik, Kreml propaganda, chemtrails, flat earth, etc. content . But these are only my projections, let's see what policies they actually come up with.

GABA ghoul fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Mar 28, 2024

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
luckily politics in the netherlands is going swimmingly, as yesterday fascist Thierry Baudet threatened greens leader Jesse Klaver and told him he was going to "punch him in the face" in parliament

https://x.com/NL_Times/status/1773237474829226151?s=20

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

BSW is Ossi / NRW CSU. Hardworking kleiner Mann populism, law and order, gesunder Menschenverstand, sticking it to the libs/Greens, yada yada. I'd choose CSU over BSW for not gargling Putin's cock.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Not sure exactly whose cock CSU are gargling these days but I feel like he's only marginally more pleasant.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Treffen mit was? Haarballen? Tote Maus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.