Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Cingulate posted:

Vaguely related and IIRC you helped me out on the other part of this: do I offer the movers crew food? What? Vollkornbreadrolls with soy-based Sausageersatz?

Get a bunch of 0,5l cokes and a bunch of water bottles, both Sprudel and still. Depends on how many people come. I think a carton/Kiste of each kind is safe enough. Plus you’ll want to have some drinks ready for the days following when you’re getting settled in.

Get some snacks, like chocolate bars, prinzenrolle, müsliriegel. Go hog wild, single package, easy to eat snacks. Bananas are good, soft pretzels (the ditsch kind) too.

My movers took a break at lunch (before unloading at the location) and just went to some Imbiss nearby, but if you want to you can offer a (vegan?) chili, that goes over well too most times, but ours didn’t want any of that, it’s more of a thing if you have friends helping you.

Ideally you’ll get stuff that you’ll eat/drink yourselves in the day following the move so you can’t over-buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
#DankePolizei

https://twitter.com/DPolGBerlin/status/1307197385328656388

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zwille posted:

Get a bunch of 0,5l cokes and a bunch of water bottles, both Sprudel and still. Depends on how many people come. I think a carton/Kiste of each kind is safe enough. Plus you’ll want to have some drinks ready for the days following when you’re getting settled in.

Get some snacks, like chocolate bars, prinzenrolle, müsliriegel. Go hog wild, single package, easy to eat snacks. Bananas are good, soft pretzels (the ditsch kind) too.

My movers took a break at lunch (before unloading at the location) and just went to some Imbiss nearby, but if you want to you can offer a (vegan?) chili, that goes over well too most times, but ours didn’t want any of that, it’s more of a thing if you have friends helping you.

Ideally you’ll get stuff that you’ll eat/drink yourselves in the day following the move so you can’t over-buy.
THank you. Was mostly interested in what a bunch of working class poles would want, soft pretzels and prinzenrolle sounds good.

Last time we moved it was just friends, I brought Capri Sonne which was a great success.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Cingulate posted:

Was mostly interested in what a bunch of working class poles would want

What would you have defaulted to otherwise?

Fakeedit: oh god I first read that as "working class proles" and thought you were just being extra dickish today. My bad, carry on. :v:

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

Hopper posted:

My German teacher was the Frauen beauftragte for our school. If you were born a boy you were automatically on her poo poo list. I didn't take well to being ordered to pick up used tissues and other garbage left under my desk by prior classes. She demanded this exclusively from boys.
What drove her really mad was my careful use of "Reinigungspersonal" instead of the back then totally normal "Putzfrauen" when telling her that they would take care of it rather than me touching this disgusting stuff.

She was just waiting to lay into you because you said something, anything really that could be construed as mysogynistic in any way. And we are talking about 16 year old kids in 1996 here.

EDIT: Removed my offensive comment about this particular teacher.

I had a gym teacher that would just toss us a soccer ball or basketball and disappear into the teachers room for two hours. He gave all the girls bad grades which was so blatant the principal allowed all of them to transfer to other classes.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Drone posted:

What would you have defaulted to otherwise?

Fakeedit: oh god I first read that as "working class proles" and thought you were just being extra dickish today. My bad, carry on. :v:
If you think I have disregard for the bildungsferne working class, you haven’t been paying attention. I am treating that strange and alien endangered species with the utmost respectful deference.

I would have defaulted to water and belegte Brötchen btw. My big worry was they’d want beer. I’ve never bought beer. How does one buy beer.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ika posted:

I had a gym teacher that would just toss us a soccer ball or basketball and disappear into the teachers room for two hours
loving awesome. All teachers should be like that.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Cingulate posted:

THank you. Was mostly interested in what a bunch of working class poles would want, soft pretzels and prinzenrolle sounds good.
No. Get some belegte Brötchen from the Bäcker and/or order pizza. It's an Umzug, not a birthday party for a three year old.

Zwille: Not to be mean, but I would never take something homemade while working heavily if I don't know the person. Who knows what crazy ideas about food that person has. I'd rather be hungry than eat a bite of your chili with Zimt and Mais.

Oh, and what they really want is Trinkgeld. Then they can go and get the food they want, just like real adults.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RabbitWizard posted:

No. Get some belegte Brötchen from the Bäcker and/or order pizza. It's an Umzug, not a birthday party for a three year old.

Zwille: Not to be mean, but I would never take something homemade while working heavily if I don't know the person. Who knows what crazy ideas about food that person has. I'd rather be hungry than eat a bite of your chili with Zimt and Mais.

Oh, and what they really want is Trinkgeld. Then they can go and get the food they want, just like real adults.
I now suspect Zwille was playing a trick on me, hoping the infuriated movers would beat me up for daring to offer them a prince roll.

Also zwille earlier informed me Trinkgeld is in order.

Cingulate fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Sep 19, 2020

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
How about this, I’ll ask the guy if we should prepare some food.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Giving something like Knoppers seems like a solid idea. Or something from the bakery where you acn just buy a bunch, like Butterbrezen.

Also they'd probably like some drinks, even if it's not beer, like Limo and Cola and Schorle. Just buy a mixed crate.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for the further input.

It’s only two guys btw. We don’t own a lot of stuff, and we’re doing the crates with friends n family.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

RabbitWizard posted:

quote:

Mais

Rude.

But yeah I totally get the sentiment and I didn’t even expect them to eat it, it was a just in case situation m. I buy/prepare anything with myself in mind, i.e. I try to get/make stuff that they’ll probably like and what generally is a good idea but I also try to make it so I can just eat it myself if a Verschmähung should conspire.

Knoppers are a very good idea!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
thanks everyone for the input re: sternis vs rotkäpchen. very much appreciated.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKVof5_hfKY

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
That's just how cops flirt

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

oliwan posted:

thanks everyone for the input re: sternis vs rotkäpchen. very much appreciated.

So what are you going to go with?

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

whatever annoys the thread most

Sulla Faex posted:

That's just how cops flirt

well i hope amaru isn't underage in that case

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

So what are you going to go with?

seeing as the results were mixed, I'm going with a number of sternis and one bottle of Rotkäppchen

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I am annoyed by this indecisiveness. :mad:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine if We ended up mixing up the orders and gave Rotkäppchen to the movers and oliwan brought Knoppers and bottled water to the party
Mildly amusing I say

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Cingulate posted:

Still the highest h index ITT :smuggo:

[citation needed]

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Cingulate posted:

Imagine if We ended up mixing up the orders and gave Rotkäppchen to the movers and oliwan brought Knoppers and bottled water to the party
Mildly amusing I say

Knoppers und keta

Hmm... I think I'll sit that one out.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knoppers und keta

Hmm... I think I'll sit that one out.

Knoppers go very well with weed

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I'm wearing my L̵̢̨̧̨̡̡͎͉̪̻̺̮̪͈̼̺̰̪̻̤͚͚͎̝̠͕̗̼̲̗̙͎̹̮͔̣̦̳͔̪̟̹͖̺̞̪̥͍̜̺͉̼̺͉̫̘͍͎̰͍̩̬̣͓̲͙̳̺̥̻̩̰̳̠̟͓͉̗̬̖̝̰̣͍̳͂͊̉̀͛͛̐͋̓̓̽̾͐̓̆̈́͋̂̑̊̈́̏̇̃̾̅̔̃̒́͐͊͐̀̂̃̀̔̎̿̆͗̌̈̒̐͊͗̎̌̈̈́͒́͛̋̄͂̆̈͂̋̐͗̿͋̒̈̀̋̎̃͒̑̽̈́̏̅̍̆̃̾̀͛͒͒̐͗̕̚͘̕̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅe̶̢̡̨̨̨̡̧̡̨̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̤͔̣͇̺̮̠̥̯̯̝̬̤̮̭̩̣̮͉̼̝̠͙̱̝̻͕̱̬͈͖̳̞͉͈̩̲̰̣͎̻̰͚̻̹̼̘̖̤̫̝͕͕͉͍̝̭͉͓̩̱̖̜̯͚̮͎̭̫̬̼͚͔̠̗̣̪͇̼͎̟̦̤̲͓̯̱̣̫̠͖̭̝̬͈̗̣̪̪̯͓̭̞̝͚͓̦͕̰̯̩̱̬͎̱̗̙̟̺̥͖͍͙̹͍̬̠̩̦̙̟͙̘͙̦̼̦̞̹͙̱̞̯̰̜̪͐̀́̎̾͒͋̌̑͊̐̈͂̒͌̃̄͗͒̒̉̑̑̈̔̎̆̔͗̑͌́̾̀̆̉̅́͂́̽́̅̈́͆̀̐̎̍́͐͊̏̄̅̌͗̋̄̒͑̈́̆̓̑̋͐̏͛̽́̄̃̽̽́̓͊͆̈́̃̐̂͐͒̄̂̈́͗͑͊́̈́̏̈̓̒̈́̎͗̌̈́̊̄͌͑́̇̅̈́̐͐̊̋͐̍̆̌͛̀͑̈̒̍͋͑̃̏̓̃̃̈́̿̂̒̾͌̔́̆̾̅̓͂̇͗͋̾̄̑̅́͒̌̃̐͊̈́̌̏̆̐̈̀͛́̐̎͂̐̀̓́̔̄̐͐͐͌͗͗̋̋̓͗͊͛̿̉͋̊̈̇̏̓̈́͋̊̋̔̂͌͛̒̌̾̌̅̀̏̓̋͂͂̎̋̆̋͛̾̀̀̊̐̈͑̌͋́̏̀́̓̈́͛̽̏̄͑̒͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͈̱̥̞̹͉̤̩̰̳̖̩͉̻͇̰̖͔͉͖͖͔͚̖̮͈̟͍̖̤̫̗̯̥͖̮̰͇̪̩̝̮̩͎̟̯̖͉͈̭͍̤̘͍͇̲̼̮͓̱͉̤̼͇̤̖̲͎̲͉̙̥̰̥̹͖̙̘͉̹͎͇̩̘̪̩̗̞̳̟̟̠̫̖̲͚̲̩̺̺̝͈̤̲̙̼̳̻̲͔̹͍̞͓̜̜̘̜̱̞̫̘̘̦̏̆͒̍̍̈́͌̐̃̃̔͛̈̎̾͒̿̐̊̀́̿͐̾̀̾̔̌͋̋̃͆̈́̿̅́̇̔͑͒̔̓̀͆͛̋̄̏̇̌́̆̂͑̅̾̏̏̈́̆̈̀̋̀̌̏̓̈́̀͆͑̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅę̸̨̢̡̨̢̨̧̭̱̬͎͇̦̣̼̼͉͚̥̼̣̬̻̦̺̬̫̫̮̙̰̙͚̩̘̲̟̫̖̥̝͉̝̠̗̘͚̒̅̽͌͋͗͊͑̀̿̎̄̎̽̀̍̀̓̈́͋̔̏̈́͑̎́̔̋̇̈̃́̈́̌̄̊̈́̉̌̀̊͋͐͌̾̔̔́̓̄̒͗͘̕͘̚̚͜͠͠͠͠r̶̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̬̣̘̼͕̖̙͔̟̭̤̫͔̟̜̘̼̣̥̙̤̜̼̯͓̖̹̳̠͍̙͙̮̭͈̺̟̝͇͇̮̺̲̗̪̥̮͍̦͓̳̝̤̥̠̘̹̟̖͕͇̗̗̬̣̳̹̣̩̼̪̘̥̯̞̠̹̮̝̭̺͉͓̞̫̫͕̭̭̈͑̃̊́̾̏̆͌̀̐͐̓̈́̔̽͆͆̌̃̍̀̀̈̓̃̍̉͐͒̀͑͑̔̋̆̕̕̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅȟ̸̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̧̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̳͓͖̝͙̦̬͙͉̙͕̞̜̼̲̥̭̳̟̣̯̝͎̟͎̠̭͉̦͔̯̣͓͉̖̪͓̜̥͇͚̭̪͓̘̜̘̠͍̤͍̞̤̥̝̺͖̟̹̹̱̗̖̙̹͕̬̭͓̖̬̬͓͇͇͍̥͓̫̞̮͔̖̤̣̺̪̺̯̦͖̳̥̼̩̮̮̜̗̝̝͉̗̤̬̣͔͖̳͚̞̱͎̬̘͉̠̣̦̻̠̮̠̝̩̗̣͚̜̤̖̭͈̮͖͎̤̙̻̹̞̣̫̣͓͕̬̮̞̙̜̳͇͖̲̳͖̭͚̻͇̬̗͚̖̗̫͙͕̠̯̣̖̯̯̭͖̩̗̲̤̰̫̙͉͔̥̼̪̭̬̗̼̞̟̪̦̪̩̻̲͇̘͚̠̯̬͕̤͈̯̯̜̬͈̳͎̥̞̼̩̼͔͈̬̘̮͉͔̖̬̦̻͙̝̦͓̰̻̬͎͇̠̋̂̋̍͛̏́̆̑̔̿̽̄̓̓̔̄̿̽̅̃̍̿̌̃̄̔̐̂̐͐̽̿̋̊̀̓̾͋̓͊̔͂͊̀̔͑͛́̿̔̏̉́̅̒͐̈́̍̓̐̿͊̉͐̄̈͑̄̅̏̈̈́͑͋̔̌̎̈̈̅̍̓̆̿̂̐͐̀́͗̀̽̃͂͊͑̐͒̐̋̀͗͂́̈̉̓̓̊͑̒̃̓͑̈̏̾̈̈́͊̒̆̽̈́̅͗͐̉̒̈̋̓͗̈́͛͐͑̍͊̇͐̀̽͂̇̍̈́̽̓̑̾̆͑̒̊̇͌͑̉̇̀̎̏͂͊̃̉͊̈́͊̒̇̓́̓̑͌̇̆́͋̊̅̈̄̏́̾̑̈͆̀͋͐́̐̔̾́̊̓̊̌͊̌̔͂̃̾̒̏̋͊͆̔̂̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̸̧̡̨̡̢̧̨̧̡̡̧̢̢̨͔̗̼̻̭̫̰̞̰͓̹̺̖͚̼͚̜̬͖̙̫̤̦̘͖̣̝̖̺̪̞͇͇̦̫͖̪̺̥̻͓̤̯̭̦̭͍͕̭̪̯̺̠̬̙̭͍͚̣̺͈̫͖͎͚̩͈̠̯̻̟̝͎̰̭͎͎͉̤̠̪̮̺̭̱̯̬̟͙̜͉̮͙̜̭̰̞̹̹͇̪̻̻͔͇̲͙̰̦͈̙̟̦̹̱͖̞̣͕͈͇̭̪̳̗̹̲̼̭͑͛́͊̀̈́͂́̀͂̔͆́̇̀̏̈̈́̔̃́̈̄̃̅̎̀͗̇͊̈́̈́̅̐̐̋̿͆̓͒̓̑̔̑̄̅̈͋̆̔͒̽͊͆̌͂͂̈́̀̏̎̓̉́͛̋̎̄̈́͑͂̆̈́̈͊͛̈̌͛́̃̀̀̾̊̈̿̀͆̈́́̈́̈͋̌̀͛͛͊̿̅̋̈́͑̽̑̓̐̋̽̓̓̆͗̊͛̀̃̓̉̒̔͒͊̚̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅs̷̨̧̧̡̢̢̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̲̼̩̬͉͇͉͓̝͉̗͉̲̲̖͎̪͉̺̱̞̝̻̳̠̙̼̖͍͉̹̯̳͈̪̣͓͎̙͕̬͈̮͙̙̥̟̞̫̗̝̗̞͙̘̪̰̗̼͖̱̭̩̰͕̺̫͈̳̰̟̙͇̲̲̬͚̘̰̘̱̟̺͓̰̪̙̟̥̯̥̬͈̠̦̖̺͖̖̦͉̭̱̱̱͕͖͖̜̤̯̠̖͓̙͈̦̞̞̻͔̘̻̮͎̫͓͉̯̪̫͎̪̱̥̟̜̮̝̝͍̮̮͉̘̻͇̲͇̺̬̝̬̘̯̗͖̟̜̠͖̤̳̱̘̠̱̟͉̗͓̹͉̳̺͖̹̠͉͉̣͉̻͙̰͗́̾͊͂́̏̽̓͛̒̈̇̆́̊̒͋̈͒̀̔͆̌̈́̉́̂̿͗͂̐͂̈́̾̆̂͌́̈́̅̌́̇̓̃̀̅̈́̍̄̈́͌̔̒͛̍̇̿̆̎̒͐̌́̍̅̒͑̀̆́̾͐̑͒̏̀͂̊̒͌̉̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̸̢̨̡̡̧̨̢̢̛̝̲̳̭̬͈͔̬̪̗̼̖̙̦̤͇͚̺͔͙̱̦̗̭͍͔͇͓̳͚̣̗̣͔̯͉͕̖̻̳̹̺̹͚͇͕̣̼̟̲̣̖͍͓͙͉̜͖͓͔̱̳̊̅̅̌̀͊͛̎͌̃̐͌̂͌̆͂̆̈͆̈́̈̀̈́̽́̈́̌̉̋͒̔̍̏͒̅̂̽̈́̏̂̅͑̈́͒͑͘͘͜͠͠͝ͅ

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

when i was a wee ossi lad at the age of six i had lederhosen at the ostseeküste

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Knoppers und ketamine
Ok this is a funny image, my movers k-holing down the stairs with our fridge

I stressed out earlier about packing up that leftover acid. Like what if somebody finds it.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Just give it to me op, I haven't dropped acid in ages

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

I'm wearing my L̵̢̨̧̨̡̡͎͉̪̻̺̮̪͈̼̺̰̪̻̤͚͚͎̝̠͕̗̼̲̗̙͎̹̮͔̣̦̳͔̪̟̹͖̺̞̪̥͍̜̺͉̼̺͉̫̘͍͎̰͍̩̬̣͓̲͙̳̺̥̻̩̰̳̠̟͓͉̗̬̖̝̰̣͍̳͂͊̉̀͛͛̐͋̓̓̽̾͐̓̆̈́͋̂̑̊̈́̏̇̃̾̅̔̃̒́͐͊͐̀̂̃̀̔̎̿̆͗̌̈̒̐͊͗̎̌̈̈́͒́͛̋̄͂̆̈͂̋̐͗̿͋̒̈̀̋̎̃͒̑̽̈́̏̅̍̆̃̾̀͛͒͒̐͗̕̚͘̕̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅe̶̢̡̨̨̨̡̧̡̨̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̤͔̣͇̺̮̠̥̯̯̝̬̤̮̭̩̣̮͉̼̝̠͙̱̝̻͕̱̬͈͖̳̞͉͈̩̲̰̣͎̻̰͚̻̹̼̘̖̤̫̝͕͕͉͍̝̭͉͓̩̱̖̜̯͚̮͎̭̫̬̼͚͔̠̗̣̪͇̼͎̟̦̤̲͓̯̱̣̫̠͖̭̝̬͈̗̣̪̪̯͓̭̞̝͚͓̦͕̰̯̩̱̬͎̱̗̙̟̺̥͖͍͙̹͍̬̠̩̦̙̟͙̘͙̦̼̦̞̹͙̱̞̯̰̜̪͐̀́̎̾͒͋̌̑͊̐̈͂̒͌̃̄͗͒̒̉̑̑̈̔̎̆̔͗̑͌́̾̀̆̉̅́͂́̽́̅̈́͆̀̐̎̍́͐͊̏̄̅̌͗̋̄̒͑̈́̆̓̑̋͐̏͛̽́̄̃̽̽́̓͊͆̈́̃̐̂͐͒̄̂̈́͗͑͊́̈́̏̈̓̒̈́̎͗̌̈́̊̄͌͑́̇̅̈́̐͐̊̋͐̍̆̌͛̀͑̈̒̍͋͑̃̏̓̃̃̈́̿̂̒̾͌̔́̆̾̅̓͂̇͗͋̾̄̑̅́͒̌̃̐͊̈́̌̏̆̐̈̀͛́̐̎͂̐̀̓́̔̄̐͐͐͌͗͗̋̋̓͗͊͛̿̉͋̊̈̇̏̓̈́͋̊̋̔̂͌͛̒̌̾̌̅̀̏̓̋͂͂̎̋̆̋͛̾̀̀̊̐̈͑̌͋́̏̀́̓̈́͛̽̏̄͑̒͘͘̕̕̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḑ̷̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̨̛̛͈̱̥̞̹͉̤̩̰̳̖̩͉̻͇̰̖͔͉͖͖͔͚̖̮͈̟͍̖̤̫̗̯̥͖̮̰͇̪̩̝̮̩͎̟̯̖͉͈̭͍̤̘͍͇̲̼̮͓̱͉̤̼͇̤̖̲͎̲͉̙̥̰̥̹͖̙̘͉̹͎͇̩̘̪̩̗̞̳̟̟̠̫̖̲͚̲̩̺̺̝͈̤̲̙̼̳̻̲͔̹͍̞͓̜̜̘̜̱̞̫̘̘̦̏̆͒̍̍̈́͌̐̃̃̔͛̈̎̾͒̿̐̊̀́̿͐̾̀̾̔̌͋̋̃͆̈́̿̅́̇̔͑͒̔̓̀͆͛̋̄̏̇̌́̆̂͑̅̾̏̏̈́̆̈̀̋̀̌̏̓̈́̀͆͑̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅę̸̨̢̡̨̢̨̧̭̱̬͎͇̦̣̼̼͉͚̥̼̣̬̻̦̺̬̫̫̮̙̰̙͚̩̘̲̟̫̖̥̝͉̝̠̗̘͚̒̅̽͌͋͗͊͑̀̿̎̄̎̽̀̍̀̓̈́͋̔̏̈́͑̎́̔̋̇̈̃́̈́̌̄̊̈́̉̌̀̊͋͐͌̾̔̔́̓̄̒͗͘̕͘̚̚͜͠͠͠͠r̶̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̬̣̘̼͕̖̙͔̟̭̤̫͔̟̜̘̼̣̥̙̤̜̼̯͓̖̹̳̠͍̙͙̮̭͈̺̟̝͇͇̮̺̲̗̪̥̮͍̦͓̳̝̤̥̠̘̹̟̖͕͇̗̗̬̣̳̹̣̩̼̪̘̥̯̞̠̹̮̝̭̺͉͓̞̫̫͕̭̭̈͑̃̊́̾̏̆͌̀̐͐̓̈́̔̽͆͆̌̃̍̀̀̈̓̃̍̉͐͒̀͑͑̔̋̆̕̕̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅȟ̸̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̧̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̳͓͖̝͙̦̬͙͉̙͕̞̜̼̲̥̭̳̟̣̯̝͎̟͎̠̭͉̦͔̯̣͓͉̖̪͓̜̥͇͚̭̪͓̘̜̘̠͍̤͍̞̤̥̝̺͖̟̹̹̱̗̖̙̹͕̬̭͓̖̬̬͓͇͇͍̥͓̫̞̮͔̖̤̣̺̪̺̯̦͖̳̥̼̩̮̮̜̗̝̝͉̗̤̬̣͔͖̳͚̞̱͎̬̘͉̠̣̦̻̠̮̠̝̩̗̣͚̜̤̖̭͈̮͖͎̤̙̻̹̞̣̫̣͓͕̬̮̞̙̜̳͇͖̲̳͖̭͚̻͇̬̗͚̖̗̫͙͕̠̯̣̖̯̯̭͖̩̗̲̤̰̫̙͉͔̥̼̪̭̬̗̼̞̟̪̦̪̩̻̲͇̘͚̠̯̬͕̤͈̯̯̜̬͈̳͎̥̞̼̩̼͔͈̬̘̮͉͔̖̬̦̻͙̝̦͓̰̻̬͎͇̠̋̂̋̍͛̏́̆̑̔̿̽̄̓̓̔̄̿̽̅̃̍̿̌̃̄̔̐̂̐͐̽̿̋̊̀̓̾͋̓͊̔͂͊̀̔͑͛́̿̔̏̉́̅̒͐̈́̍̓̐̿͊̉͐̄̈͑̄̅̏̈̈́͑͋̔̌̎̈̈̅̍̓̆̿̂̐͐̀́͗̀̽̃͂͊͑̐͒̐̋̀͗͂́̈̉̓̓̊͑̒̃̓͑̈̏̾̈̈́͊̒̆̽̈́̅͗͐̉̒̈̋̓͗̈́͛͐͑̍͊̇͐̀̽͂̇̍̈́̽̓̑̾̆͑̒̊̇͌͑̉̇̀̎̏͂͊̃̉͊̈́͊̒̇̓́̓̑͌̇̆́͋̊̅̈̄̏́̾̑̈͆̀͋͐́̐̔̾́̊̓̊̌͊̌̔͂̃̾̒̏̋͊͆̔̂̚̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̸̧̡̨̡̢̧̨̧̡̡̧̢̢̨͔̗̼̻̭̫̰̞̰͓̹̺̖͚̼͚̜̬͖̙̫̤̦̘͖̣̝̖̺̪̞͇͇̦̫͖̪̺̥̻͓̤̯̭̦̭͍͕̭̪̯̺̠̬̙̭͍͚̣̺͈̫͖͎͚̩͈̠̯̻̟̝͎̰̭͎͎͉̤̠̪̮̺̭̱̯̬̟͙̜͉̮͙̜̭̰̞̹̹͇̪̻̻͔͇̲͙̰̦͈̙̟̦̹̱͖̞̣͕͈͇̭̪̳̗̹̲̼̭͑͛́͊̀̈́͂́̀͂̔͆́̇̀̏̈̈́̔̃́̈̄̃̅̎̀͗̇͊̈́̈́̅̐̐̋̿͆̓͒̓̑̔̑̄̅̈͋̆̔͒̽͊͆̌͂͂̈́̀̏̎̓̉́͛̋̎̄̈́͑͂̆̈́̈͊͛̈̌͛́̃̀̀̾̊̈̿̀͆̈́́̈́̈͋̌̀͛͛͊̿̅̋̈́͑̽̑̓̐̋̽̓̓̆͗̊͛̀̃̓̉̒̔͒͊̚̚̚͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅs̷̨̧̧̡̢̢̢̢̧̧̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̲̼̩̬͉͇͉͓̝͉̗͉̲̲̖͎̪͉̺̱̞̝̻̳̠̙̼̖͍͉̹̯̳͈̪̣͓͎̙͕̬͈̮͙̙̥̟̞̫̗̝̗̞͙̘̪̰̗̼͖̱̭̩̰͕̺̫͈̳̰̟̙͇̲̲̬͚̘̰̘̱̟̺͓̰̪̙̟̥̯̥̬͈̠̦̖̺͖̖̦͉̭̱̱̱͕͖͖̜̤̯̠̖͓̙͈̦̞̞̻͔̘̻̮͎̫͓͉̯̪̫͎̪̱̥̟̜̮̝̝͍̮̮͉̘̻͇̲͇̺̬̝̬̘̯̗͖̟̜̠͖̤̳̱̘̠̱̟͉̗͓̹͉̳̺͖̹̠͉͉̣͉̻͙̰͗́̾͊͂́̏̽̓͛̒̈̇̆́̊̒͋̈͒̀̔͆̌̈́̉́̂̿͗͂̐͂̈́̾̆̂͌́̈́̅̌́̇̓̃̀̅̈́̍̄̈́͌̔̒͛̍̇̿̆̎̒͐̌́̍̅̒͑̀̆́̾͐̑͒̏̀͂̊̒͌̉̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅn̸̢̨̡̡̧̨̢̢̛̝̲̳̭̬͈͔̬̪̗̼̖̙̦̤͇͚̺͔͙̱̦̗̭͍͔͇͓̳͚̣̗̣͔̯͉͕̖̻̳̹̺̹͚͇͕̣̼̟̲̣̖͍͓͙͉̜͖͓͔̱̳̊̅̅̌̀͊͛̎͌̃̐͌̂͌̆͂̆̈͆̈́̈̀̈́̽́̈́̌̉̋͒̔̍̏͒̅̂̽̈́̏̂̅͑̈́͒͑͘͘͜͠͠͝ͅ

But did you participate in Wiesn-Ersatzparty or just because you could?

I can't believe how many people I saw yesterday going into the U-Bahn or on their bikes in their Wiesn getup. Like can't you just not crowd into indoor places for once in your goddamn lives, people? And who the he'll thought Wiesn-Ersatzparties in Restaurants are a thing that should be allowed?

Ah yes of course I see, drinking in large crowds is an important part of Bavaria culture that needs to be upheld, more than concerts or any of the other actually culturally relevant activities that are still not allowed to happen at any measurable size.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Hopper posted:

But did you participate in Wiesn-Ersatzparty or just because you could?

Considering ephex is bayern-posting it's probably to avoid getting an Ordnungsgeld. Hope you were also carrying your mandatory Maß, ephex.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
There's a lot more people going to Oktoberfest than to any old concert, so arguably it IS culturally more relevant

Also those Faschos won't let me drink a Mass in the opera

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Sereri posted:

Considering ephex is bayern-posting it's probably to avoid getting an Ordnungsgeld. Hope you were also carrying your mandatory Maß, ephex.

Well I am Munich-posting and didn't wear mine. There was a sketchy moment when I passed some cops but they let me go for some reason.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
My gfs parents were in town and had their 40th wedding anniversary so we surprised them with a nice table in a cozy little beer garden at the Würm with blasmusik and everything and naturally we wore our Tracht.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
bayern abschieben

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

ephex posted:

My gfs parents were in town and had their 40th wedding anniversary so we surprised them with a nice table in a cozy little beer garden at the Würm with blasmusik and everything and naturally we wore our Tracht.

blessed :hai:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Good thing infection rates in Munich are v low otherwise all the Oktoberfestparties would be worrying!

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

my phone saw fit to tell me about the netherlands, and :eng99:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

We were at Forst Kasten beer garden for a birthday. I was sceptical at first but tables are spaced widely away from each other and wasn't busy at all. We took a chance to at least go to the beer garden once this year as this was likely the last nice-weather weekend for a while.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Turns out that "Risiko-Begegnung mit geringem Risiko" dies not qualify as a confirmed contact for my employer, so I am required to be in the office.

:kheldragar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Randler posted:

Turns out that "Risiko-Begegnung mit geringem Risiko" dies not qualify as a confirmed contact for my employer, so I am required to be in the office.

:kheldragar:

:same: but it's at a Uniklinik