Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
es gibt eigentlich keinen unterschied zwischen guten und schlechten dingen. du schwachkopf. du verdammter idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

niethan posted:

es gibt eigentlich keinen unterschied zwischen schlechten und schlechten dingen. du schwachkopf. du verdammter idiot

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
i mean i dislike the greens as much as the next guy, but surely they are better than the SPD, specifically scholz?

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

nawilo_420 posted:

i mean i dislike the greens as much as the next guy, but surely they are better than the SPD, specifically scholz?

They are all terrible, op. But Scholz at least is unloved and has to restrain himself. A green chancellor would be much less restricted on a wave of enthusiastic idiot support. The Greens are the first to enthusiastically shout anti-semite to anyone who supports Palestine with the most weight behind it, because if even the linksgrünen say it, it must be true. In South America policy statements they manage to overtake every other German party on the right because they have yet to find a fake idpol/environmental campaign they won't fall for. The same person who eagerly greeted the new girl boss Bolivian dictator is still in charge of their South America Policy and hasn't even found the time to say any thing substantial about the girl boss massacres. Joschka Fischer got us into Afghanistan, acab would have gotten the Bundeswehr to Bagdad.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Green leadership also has ranking EKD members in their shortlist. Same EKD who a few weeks back waltzed into a court room and confirmed on the record that their interpretation of Christianity means that "gay people are worthy of death", which thanks to our legal system means somebody got off a hate crime charge because he was just "exercising his religion".

And that is not even taking into consideration the Schröder-Altlasten among the party, who are just looking forward to finish the Hartz IV hitjob on poors.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Clearly the responsible leftist choice is to not vote so as to prevent these horrors lol

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

aphid_licker posted:

Clearly the responsible leftist choice is to not vote so as to prevent these horrors lol

I mean, Linke-voters are already doing this, :lol:

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

aphid_licker posted:

Clearly the responsible leftist choice is to vote for them anyways because you like their vibes despite all their policies...

Another campaign promise broken:

https://twitter.com/TiloJung/status/1537750657913987073?s=20&t=0D7NMHGFYvAb15jlNZ_Hgg

Edit: lol, lmao

https://twitter.com/DelfinoO6/status/1537777129211011073?s=20&t=0D7NMHGFYvAb15jlNZ_Hgg

Spice World War II fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jun 17, 2022

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Libluini posted:

I mean, Linke-voters are already doing this, :lol:

you think the Linke is not in the Bundestag or something? more people voting for them instead of SPD or Grüne would actually change things

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

According to my Corona Warn-App, my last Impfung (Booster) was 184 days ago.

I haven't been following the news a lot lately, is this Covid thing over?
A quick scan of major news outlets and the lack of information regarding a 4th shot indicate that it's no longer a concern?

That would be pretty cool.

I mean, if it would still be an issue or, I don't know, could have devastating, long term consequences for people's health that could place an immeasurable burden on the health system in the future, the Bundesregierung surely would do something, like distribute pamphlets or promote a continuing Impfkampagne?

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Covid is not an issue until it is again. If you are not immunocompromised or know anyone who is best to just go with the flow. If you are/do know someone: lol, lmao

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
I would be okay with getting a 4th shot as long as it didn't make me look like a square.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Covid is over.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
I got my first shot weeks ago. You can just ask for it

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
As a tourist, some of the most amazing tastes I've experienced were crazy closter brews.

Does anyone have any favorite remedies which came from a monastery?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Vulin posted:

Covid is not an issue until it is again. If you are not immunocompromised or know anyone who is best to just go with the flow. If you are/do know someone: lol, lmao

Don't be an idiot who goes with the flow. There is no immunity and vaccinations do not seem to protect from long Covid.

Mask up in indoor spaces and you will be fine. Also mask up outdoors if you don't have space to distance.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Yeah don’t do indoor events without masks it’s hosed up

Posted from my 38.7C fever waiting for the PCR to clear

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Hopper posted:

Don't be an idiot who goes with the flow. There is no immunity and vaccinations do not seem to protect from long Covid.

Mask up in indoor spaces and you will be fine. Also mask up outdoors if you don't have space to distance.

lol not this again

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

nawilo_420 posted:

lol not this again

Brain damage is bad op

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

genericnick posted:

Brain damage is bad op

Imo it's about time my brain gets some payback for all the poo poo it's done

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
yes yes i just mean posters posting at each other about masks etc

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

genericnick posted:

Brain damage is bad op

Don't ket shame

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I love the green they're the best I'm gonna vote them every time now that linke destroyed itself. Parks und Panzer, two cool things combined in one nice package. Get in the lastenrad, losers, were going seed bombing.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Goa Tse-tung posted:

you think the Linke is not in the Bundestag or something? more people voting for them instead of SPD or Grüne would actually change things

I was referencing how Leftist infighting managed to half their votes, voting for them right now is like flushing down your vote in the toilet

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Libluini posted:

I was referencing how Leftist infighting managed to half their votes, voting for them right now is like flushing down your vote in the toilet

it literally isn't, stop lying!!!! unless you mean getting more mandates = the toilet, which is fair tbh

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

Libluini posted:

The modern green voter is so transatlantic they forgot how our electoral system and parlament works :fsmug:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

Libluini posted:

voting for them right now is like flushing down your vote in the toilet

how do people still say this dumb poo poo lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it literally isn't, stop lying!!!! unless you mean getting more mandates = the toilet, which is fair tbh

So voting for the Linke is like sending votes to the Ninja Turtles?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Goa Tse-tung posted:

they lost half their voting share in the last election, if that's lying for you, you're clearly delusional

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Libluini posted:

they lost half their voting share in the last election, if that's lying for you, you're clearly delusional

obviously I was talking about the future

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Libluini posted:

and, again, this isn't the US, voting doesn't throw anything away! Linke voters got actual representation!!!

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
you should only vote for parties that gain voting share. I am very intelligent.

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10

stranger danger
May 24, 2006
Die Linke just barely got 5% in the last Wahl, right? I only kinda follow German politics, but it seems like their stance on Putin and Russia isn't even very popular with their own Wähler, nevermind the rest of the country.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Iirc they got just barely under 5% but got in on the strength of some direct mandates from a couple of East German Hicks who haven't updated their Wahlzettel since 1985.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

stranger danger posted:

Die Linke just barely got 5% in the last Wahl, right? I only kinda follow German politics, but it seems like their stance on Putin and Russia isn't even very popular with their own Wähler, nevermind the rest of the country.

quote:

Peace versus Justice: The coming European split over the war in Ukraine – European Council on Foreign Relations]Who is mainly responsible for the outbreak of the war in Ukraine?

In per cent

"Russia is mainly responsible for the war" polls at something like 66% in Germany. I guess the Linke won't win an outright majority if they strictly adhere to the line of the European Left party, but I don't think there was a lot of risk of that.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Is it Sommer already again?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021

gefühlt 42° why not

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Feels accurate for Schöneberg right now, watch your step, the asphalt sticks to the solea of your shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
btw, my gf with whom i share our 1 bedroom wohnung tested positive on Thursday and has been feeling sick (but not too bad) since then... but i'm still fine and testing negative 🤷