Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«950 »
Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

2house2fly posted:

There's no way your companions are dying with that many stimpaks

Never said they were giving any of those stimpaks to their companions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Who's a little boy now?

Grimey Drawer

Stimpacks are actually useful so I feel that tweet would've been a lot better if it was pre-war money or something similarly useless

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Stimpacks are actually useful so I feel that tweet would've been a lot better if it was pre-war money or something similarly useless

Food $200
Armor $150
Weapons $800
Dinky the T-Rex souvenirs $3,600
Ammo $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my companions are dying

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Who's a little boy now?

Grimey Drawer

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Food $200
Armor $150
Weapons $800
Ammo $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my companions are dying

There we go

Arcsquad12
Mar 4, 2013

I Love Satan

If the guy just had some snowglobes all his problems would be done.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Food $200
Armor $150
Weapons $800
Ammo $150

spend less on t-rex souvenirs

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Simsmagic posted:

no

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Correct answer.

Simsmagic posted:

Look at this goon, not supporting local businesses.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

https://twitter.com/GIBiz/status/1019958640931827712

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

We can't stop here! This is cat country!

They’re large enough to hire decent writers?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Survey says: .... Not evident!!

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

They're confident that the retard mass called "gamers" are more easily placated than ever.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Todd why would you do this to me personally

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?

After how bad Fallout 4's writing was, I have no confidence in Bethesda to write remotely interesting characters or plots.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

I'd say I that Fallout 4 had remotely interesting characters and plot, but I don't aim for mediocrity. Fallout New Vegas was like a debate of political philosophy but with mini-nukes and theoretical degrees in physics instead of repulsive college libertarians.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

STOP BEING EVIL.

Fallout's one of Bethesda's in-house flagship games. They have their own vision for the series.

If they wanted a game like New Vegas, they'd hire the writers and devs directly, but they don't, so bad luck.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Fist

chitoryu12 posted:

Writing isn't the whole of Bethesda's problems, they also suck at design and integrating their writing into their design. But they also lack the foresight to realize that both are already bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

popewiles
Jan 8, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Cactrot posted:

Writing isn't the whole of Bethesda's problems, they also suck at design and integrating their writing into their design. But they also lack the foresight to realize that both are already bad.

They have enough knowledge to know that their product will sell like hotcakes without it

«950 »