Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Never once played with Wild Wasteland and have absolutely no intention to change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

FWIW I was always impressed with what you guys made in the limited time you got.

Now if I could only blackmail Bethesda somehow to stop loving about with that awful MMO and allow professionally remastered edition of FNV.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

By popular demand posted:

FWIW I was always impressed with what you guys made in the limited time you got.

Now if I could only blackmail Bethesda somehow to stop loving about with that awful MMO and allow professionally remastered edition of FNV.

Did I make a very specific set of reality shaping wishes and then got blackout drunk and forget?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

antidote posted:

It's weird that Microsoft owning Fallout is actually feeling like a good thing.

Considering how creatively bankrupt F76 is it must be.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Personally I couldn't bear playing it without a host of mods and fixes (hello Jsawyer ultimate)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Eric the Mauve posted:

It's awfully kind of Caesar to keep sending me a wagonload of loot on almost daily basis

It's especially fun to fast travel to a known raider spawning point and watch the fun before killing the winners.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

SlothfulCobra posted:

Because the NCR is more Rome than Caesar's Legion is.

:histdowns:VEGAS DELENDA EST!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Boone is not a follower, he leads the crusade against Cesar and it falls to you to support him in every way possible.
:patriot:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Emily Ortal is as good in programming as much as she sucks in choosing a man to date.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I should make an ending slide, does
"After the courier rid Quarry Junction of the Deathclaws Snuffles had decided to move on with her life.
She dug herself a nice lair and settled down with her new mate and they're expecting their first brood soon.
No molerat can ask for more."

Work?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Most concise summary of the last millennia's history.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Don't remember that episode, was Eddington really too stupid to understand the political ramifications of allowing non-state terrorism to run rampant? Or was he just another hypocrite?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also rather inefficient as you reduce the size of your own army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

JustaDamnFool posted:

If Medieval Times was run by a 700 year old French noble with an iron fist I'd hope it would at least raise some eyebrows.

Keep talking :shepspends: