Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burns
May 10, 2008

I am stuck on the 'Crush the White Legs'. Joshua says his piece and then no matter how things play out the same things happen.

I level up, pick perk and then that is it. I either can't move or can't leave. How do I fix this loving thing?

Nevermind, figured out a mod was blocking it from progressing.

Burns fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Nov 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

Err. Its a gameplay mechanic.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Heh.

Is FO4 worth checking out after my NV playthrough or will i be sorely disapointed. Never paid much attention to it. I do like hoe power armor in it is more of a vehicle now...

Burns
May 10, 2008

I notice that Fiends commonly carry energy weapons. Its as if someone who may not be too keen on NCR may be supplying them.

Burns
May 10, 2008

With the posts above giving perspective, im pretty sure the Legion predicted incels. Its like an army of Elliot Rogderes

Burns
May 10, 2008

ThaumPenguin posted:

Based on interviews with Todd Howard...

I was hoping he would have left after the Microsoft purchase.

I do hope for an NV remastered but only if the guys like Sawyer are running it.

Burns
May 10, 2008

I havnt played Lonesome Road in like a decade but it always felt like it was supposed to have been post hoover dam content. Also there was like a fake ede companion??

Burns
May 10, 2008

Arcsquad12 posted:

It's intended to be penultimate endgame content. There is a copy of ED-E that was made when real ED-E passed through the Divide and he still has an intact memory and personality.

See that totally fell flat for me becaude ed-e was right behind me when i started and totally threw me off. Seems badly implemented imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

Dont the games also heavily imply that the nuclear war was actually started by vault tec?