Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
I feel like I've read the answer to this somewhere, but can you go back to the Mojave from The Divide? I vaguely remember that you could, even if other DLCs tend to lock you in.

I went in at a low level and I'm really struggling; I should really skill up so I can enjoy the world more too. I should have used a character from when I last finished the game, but when I start a new one I can never really go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008

Monster w21 Faces posted:

If those really are shots from FO4 and not some modders New Vegas content then I'm really worried because they look terrible.

luckily you can form proper opinions in less than 5 minutes instead of looking at lovely quality leaked screenshots!

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
Surely they could have been a bit sharper with the timing

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
Bethesda or not I really, really want to play that. if only to have a fresh coat of paint on various fallout playthroughs.

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008

Leinadi posted:

Voiced main character... Bethesda you dickheads. I didn't expect that, even from you.

Goddamnit.

I'm in the camp of them doing that for cinematic effect rather than actually going for a voiced PC in the game

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008

Michaellaneous posted:

The completely loving phoned it in when they said "War Never changes" in the middle of the trailer. That is the staple of the series. You put that poo poo in the end, like Xcom did. That was way more loving badass and got you extremely hype.

Bethesda has no idea how to build hype or actually direct something like that. There neither a beginning, middle, or end to it, and fell completely flat.

You are mad because I am right. Go on.

Why are you so angry

Bethesda are terrible at plenty of things, we all know.

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008

The Berzerker posted:

I love posts like this because people make such huge assumptions based on so little information. Like yesterday when someone pulled PS3 and 360 logos out of the source code of the "Please Stand By" page and like 50 people lost their poo poo screaming about crossgen... except it isn't. Or when some guy a few pages ago was all pissed off about "brown and grey" because of one screenshot of some trees... except it isn't.

but don't you see a 3 minute trailer is entirely indicative of what the whole game will be like.

anyways I enjoyed that, glad I stayed up for it. The days of rampant speculation based on nothing to come should be enjoyable to watch from a distance too.

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
I wouldn't mind a little pre-war segment to kick the game off but I'm a sucker for doomsday stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008

counterfeitsaint posted:

From reveal to petulant whining at each other in less than 10 minutes. Is that a goon record?

Par for the course I'd say