Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I expect it to be ugly, all their games are ugly. I just hope the gameplay keeps improving and that there's lots of content to have fun with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it begins

[edit] lovely totp so have the previous page screens

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
there seems to be more color to the dead wasteland than in F3 which I'm thankful for

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah i know nothing about boston

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its a nuclear wasteland guys, it'd be pretty weird if it was lush jungles

Though I hope at least one area has some greens

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I liked the trailer... I want to ride that zeppelin thing

From what I remember of F3 release trailer it was just a fuckin bombed out bus and nothing else. This trailer shows so much more

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If there is one thing, ONE thing I expected Bethesda to deliver on it was superb and beautiful graphics and animations. Literally all their other titles, every single one, has had cutting edge graphics and superb animations. But this??? THIS??? OH IM SO UPSET AT THIIIISSS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fallout 3

Fallout 4

wow theres literally no difference

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
animations dont have much to do with the engine, you can thank bethesda animators for those

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What we need is a russian expeditionary faction that recently landed in America

I just want more post apocalyptic russians

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it was clearly the dog that spoke at the end of the trailer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
did you guys not see the trailer start with the dog and end with the dog? Dog got way more screentime than Guy. The dog was rummaging for supplies and stuff

The dog is us. We gonna play as a dog

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
texture packs and dickgirl mods already in the works

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
graphics dont really matter much, there are plenty of pretty games that are garbage and vice versa... it's about features, gameplay, story and immersion graphics is all that matters I can't believe that doge didn't have realtime fur physics

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:captainpop:skyrim was better than new vegas

:captainpop:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We need a Fallout sequel that takes place 800 years after the war and everything is just kind of back to normal and you spend the whole game going on adventures with your dog in the new megacities

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah I liked F3 more than New Vegas as well. Maybe New Vegas had a better story though? I don't know I don't really play these for the main story. The first thing I do is head out in a random direction and start scavenging stuff and try to find the coolest place to explore and F3 had a lot of stuff to explore. The first time I played it I don't think I even found half of the stuff I later stumbled onto in my 2nd playthrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the fallout series has always garnered a lot of vitriol and hate, especially from its own fans. I remember the rage threads leading up to Fallout 3 and how Bethesda was killing their childhood and raping the good name of Fallout by making it a first person shooter and so on. Naturally the game turned out alright, got really high critical acclaim, sold really well and had a longevity through the mod scene that lasted to this day. Then Skyrim comes out and does even better and still people moan and cry about the next Bethesda release