Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So does AG Supplementary Uniques have an .esp on FOMM?

I tried installing it but I can't find an .esp and I can't tell if the loot is inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
I can't seem to find the mod to allow companions into The Think Tank in Old World Blues.

Any of you guys got it?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
OMG Thanks man. I was thinking of giving on either companions or the Big MT base.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Just started playing again.

This time as Energy Weapons and regretted it immediately.

The ammo is just too expensive and damage of the Laser Pistol that Doc gave me is too low.

Any tips?

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010

frajaq posted:

Pick EDE if you can, the enemies near goodsprings/primm are quite easy to deal with the 9mm/varmint rifle/service rifle even if you dont have much points in Guns, pick Boone along if you can. Go to the REPCONN site, lots of ammo there(for guns and energy weapons). Go up against the Fiends (a lot of them have Laser Rifles/Laser RCW which drop a lot of ammo)

Try to pick up the YCS/186 if you dont have the Wild Wasteland perk (search in the most northwestern part of the map)

But! My immersion! :negative:

I was always really pissed off that the Silver Rush, the premiere destination for energy weapons, only carried 34 round of ammo for the tri-laser.